• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610LN SH3135v2 (Just received, pics included)

hm11esh

4/9/18
one way to tell if it really is 3135 or 2836 is by checking which way the hands turn when you set the time

Reactions: vcappp

Faven

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/2/19
Germany
3135...how do you like it so far?
Well it's my first rep and I can only compare it to the two-tone VRF Max sub which I got from here and they fell about the same. I've worn it like a total of like 5 days max and I couldn't notice anything bad about it. I never had a watch with 316L steel which is why I can't really compare it. I'm not able to wear it daily because of my job which is why I bought a Breitling with a nylon strap. I know that there are some Rolex nylon, leather straps and so on, but I'm not confident enough to wear it daily just yet, Breitling is a little bit more low key and also the one I choose (Avenger Bandit Titanium) fits my style more.

bookoobookoo

Horology Curious
25/2/19
Wow, so just took the watch in for a service and some of the mods -- and as I was reading the comments here, he gave me a call telling me that it isn't in fact an SH3135.

I just messaged the TD I purchased it from and will wait to see how they plan to remedy this. Hoping they resolve this quickly as that's incredibly disappointing. Not sure how it'll play out as I've heard nightmare stories of shipping a watch back to China.

Reactions: Vox Optimatium

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Wow, so just took the watch in for a service and some of the mods -- and as I was reading the comments here, he gave me a call telling me that it isn't in fact an SH3135.

I just messaged the TD I purchased it from and will wait to see how they plan to remedy this. Hoping they resolve this quickly as that's incredibly disappointing. Not sure how it'll play out as I've heard nightmare stories of shipping a watch back to China.

As I suspected, I hope you get it sorted out. Get your watchmaker to photograph the movement before casing back up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Faven

23/2/19
Germany

Btw mind telling us the TD? Just curious... ^^

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Lets not lynch a TD in public please. Especially not before hearing what he has to say. They are TDs for a reason. Probably an honest mistake.

Reactions: Faven

koppy

Supporter
Certified
14/11/17
think this looks very good, ive had the v9 arf last version
im really considering this

Faven

23/2/19
Germany
what i meant to write was ive had the noob v9 as well as the arf 2824
Ah okay gotcha, that would be your 3rd sub, don't you think that your money would be better invested when you bought a via Gen parts and build your perfect sub yourself?

koppy

Supporter
Certified
14/11/17
thats one option i was looking at , but with this game as you know..we can never be happy lol.. theres always going to be something

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
thats one option i was looking at , but with this game as you know..we can never be happy lol.. theres always going to be something

every sub will have their certain flaws..build by your budget...set a goal on how much you want to truly spend and do a lot of research based on price.

Reactions: stufuse and 2001025

bookoobookoo

Horology Curious
25/2/19
Faven I don’t want to name the TD yet as I’ve just messaged them and want to give them the chance to make it right. Probably just an honest mistake so I’m going to keep it private for now.

Appreciate the the help from everyone!

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Where do you guys buy gen parts? There doesn’t seem to be a whole lot on ebay. At least not for what I was searching for like gen crystal and hands/dial.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
In Europe to not get ripped by customs.