• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The DJF 116610 Hulk / insert pics for fun

velox

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/5/15
Hey gang. Im pretty interested about the 116610LV aka Hulk and have been for some years. I have had a few rep models, including super reps with gen inserts etc. but so far the green insert colour has been the biggest drawback with every rep version cause of wrong colour. Gen inserts have been sold for record $ (up to $2500 only ceramic insert) as they are very rare and hard to get hands on.
Still to date there are no rep makers that have hit a home run with the green colour. Somehow the gen apple green is very hard to get repped unfortunately.
Some reps are close but no one has nailed it ! I find it very hard to imagine with super reps of today that manufacturers can´t make the correct colour. Are they just making new and new update so we continue to buy more ? Propably :)

But today i have my newly bought DJF 116610LV with the superclone 3135 that the maker claims to have up to 60 hours PR among some other goodies.
I just got the watch from Ryan at Intime this week so im still testing the waters with it. It seems like a good buy, overall its nice and the green colour is ok. Ceramic engravings are nice with more white/platinum shade than many others. And as always, the green colour is very versatile, it changes a lot depending on light, indoor / outdoor etc.
I am pretty happy with the green colour, what do you think ?

Pics:
url=https://postimg.cc/YvTZctpW]
IMG-4828.jpg
[/url]

Reactions: Itto and Smpfan

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
I guess this is the V2 made of 316L? I like this watch. But on your macros you can clearly notice very rough cutouts at the bezel engraving edge like Noob‘s inserts.
Nevertheless a nice watch. Does the date flip slowly or instantly?

I would like to see some closeups from the rehaut. And the dial in lower lightning conditions.

Greets Andi

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I guess this is the V2 made of 316L? I like this watch. But on your macros you can clearly notice very rough cutouts at the bezel engraving edge like Noob‘s inserts.
Nevertheless a nice watch. Does the date flip slowly or instantly?

I would like to see some closeups from the rehaut. And the dial in lower lightning conditions.

Greets Andi

Your wish is my command, look at this dial. Is it a Kermit? Is it a Hulk?

VxpJ9I.jpg

Absolutely love it!

Also, date changes slowly but the hands setting is as gen, actually (hands turn clockwise when you turn the crown clockwise). It's a bit gritty to wind and the keyless is quite temperamental, but overall seems like a great great watch. I am not sure if a Noob is worth $150 more than this. Will try to post more photos tomorrow in natural light.

Edit: forgot to say, the crystal is the closest to a genuine one I have ever seen. Especially the cyclops, which has nice bevelled edges and a soft AR which provides a very decent black hole effect, right out of the box.

If anyone could try an ARF Sub bracelet on this, sorting out the SEL fitting, I would call it a home run.

Last edited:
Reactions: velox