• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF 2019 Batman 126710?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Wow, I'm glad I didn't rush to buy the ICHS version, I think I'm starting to understand how this game works ;)

The ICHS movement is reliable and easily serviceable.
The CHS movement breaks - easily, and is impossible to fix.

Reactions: KJ2020

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
The ICHS movement is reliable and easily serviceable.
The CHS movement breaks - easily, and is impossible to fix.

OK , but this new "clone" CHS 3186 on the newest GMF, is the SAME as the old one used by noob , or a complete new clone ? that's the main question before to keep in mind our past experience :)

Reactions: watchboi

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
OK , but this new "clone" CHS 3186 on the newest GMF, is the SAME as the old one used by noob , or a complete new clone ? that's the main question before to keep in mind our past experience :)

It's the same movement Noob has used for years, a modded A2824 with an A3186 deco plate.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I've had ~5 watches in the last three years with Noob's CHS and not one has broken yet. You just need to be careful when setting it, gently turning the crown.

Gent likes to live on the edge, haha.

Seriously though, good job - of course it can be done. However, one misstep and you're done. I recently saw a very nice Noob Batman with a broken CHS movement go for $125. I almost bought it for the case set, I missed the last pricedrop.

Fpiva

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/17
Got mine today from GMF with 3187 movement. No problem to adjust.
Love it.
b23aaa9a3c81724b32e720f4207c7126.jpg
12e120814c93731a24122b86d6511eeb.jpg
6f398f595c126c21ec81819504900fc7.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Do you know if a HORUS STRAP https://www.horusstraps.com/collections/submariner/products/blue-camo-rolex-submariner-strap WOULD FIT OK on this replica. If its identical im sure it will right?

It *should* fit since it shows fitting on a gen. But rep springbar detents are not always located in the same place on the lugs. Many rep bracelets will not fit other rep watch heads, so it's always a roll of the dice when trying to fit a new bracelet. You should have a tiny bit greater flexibility with a rubber strap since it is able to be forced a little more, but not much.

dwjpaypal

Renowned Member
Certified
24/9/10
Got mine today from GMF with 3187 movement. No problem to adjust.
Love it.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

This looks really good- do you know if the have also improved the insert font to make it whiter/bolder, as it looks brighter than my current GMF?

Thanks,
DJ

Last edited:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
This looks really good- do you know if the have also improved the insert font to make it whiter/bolder, as it looks brighter than my current GMF?

Thanks,
DJ

It must be a different version insert because on my earlier one, the blue/black join line at the '18' is slightly into the '8', whereas here the join is before the '8'. They improve one thing, they make another thing worse.

Reactions: KJ2020

Fpiva

25/11/17

Thanks,
DJ

I don't know if they improve or not, but the watch is very, very beautiful. Much more that pictures can show.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

Thanks,
DJ

Agreed, that insert looks considerably better than the ICHS ones unless of course if they just made it white.

Reactions: Fpiva

Fpiva

25/11/17
Agreed, that insert looks considerably better than the ICHS ones unless of course if they just made it white.

I believe they are always improving. Tony also ensured that the 3187 machine was improved too and got no complains from buyers.

StevieH

Known Member
14/1/19
Looks really really lovely - I really, really want one and I’m severely tempted. I guess the blue black join not being exactly in the right place is only a problem for those in the know.
Is it me being overly picky, or does the lume on the hands look very yellow? And more yellow than the markers?

Last edited:
Reactions: hm242408

Fpiva

25/11/17
Looks really really lovely - I really, really want one and I’m severely tempted. I guess the blue black join not being exactly in the right place is only a problem for those in the know.
Is it me being overly picky, or does the lume on the hands look very yellow? And more yellow than the markers?

The join it is not a problem for me. It is very difficult to see the join in normal light and to the naked eye is not noticeable (at least for me). You can see on my picture with direct light and on a big screen. About the lume, I don't see yellow, I see white.:)

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

I see what you are talking about with the hands lume, it's visible in the pic where the hand is under the cyclops. I wouldn't say it's VERY yellow though, I doubt it's even noticeable IRL on the wrist.