• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF 2019 Batman 126710?

Nokia_3310

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/18
Just ordered mine (with oyster). Waiting for QC.
Can’t wait to share with you guys

HauntedHat

23/8/18
24 hours on, and I'm deffo happy I went for the GMF. Pic in the car just now as I wait to pick up my daughter.

*batman pic*

Wow thats amazing looking dude... is that straight ootb? Also, what's the packaging like when you purchase it?

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Wow thats amazing looking dude... is that straight ootb? Also, what's the packaging like when you purchase it?

Ta. Yes, that's straight OOTB, a decent Batman. It comes in a coffin like ARFs do, but with some words of wisdom explaining the maker's name:

VoyreF.jpg

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Ok, mine's turned up (I hate jubilees so I've gone for oyster) and although the jury's still out, my feelings are definitely a lot more positive then negative. I think out of the box, this isn't bad. In real world situations, it looks pretty good actually. You don't see the join on the insert in real life, only when you pull out the macro lens, so that's a massive positive. That seems strange to say when it's so obvious on the photos, but with the light constantly reflecting off the bezel, it just can't be seen. Even holding it very still and very close to my eye, my forty (ish) year old, laser improved eyes can't see a join at all. The build quality to me doesn't feel quite as great as other watches such as ARF and Noob; it's not bad, but it's not the best. I am glad with the purchase and shall certainly keep it until someone comes along with a AAA 1:1 version ;)

Here's a few pics. It definitely looks a lot better in real life. I haven't tried to only post good pics so the bad is certainly included for your info.

You summed it up nicely and it looks good on ya mate! Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Gmf is closer to gen.
Noob blue is way too light and there is noticeable line separating black and blue ceramic - in gmf that line is not noticeable at all. You won’t be able to see it on gmf unless you take a close up pic under bright light.

Don’t forget the rough engraving and white numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Relaxo88

15/2/19
Guys , is there a GMT Master 2 replica with the right hand stack to buy from any factory?

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Hey guys, these are my approved QC PICS let me know what you guys think.
d370b7856e6e416f98b7d75d4e0152e9.jpg

That looks a great one, nice!

Weirdly though, your rehaut engraving seems to be a lot better. Not perfect, but getting there. Whereas the first ones were shocking in that respect. Perhaps they're already on to a new batch with improved rehaut?

Reactions: KJ2020 and 3king

3king

28/9/17
CannaDuh!!
I will post more pics once received to give a better idea in daylight and indoor light.

the massakretor

23/8/13
Looks dope! And to my eyes the bezel font is updated. The numbers looks a bit fatter than the previous QC that I have seen. As they should be.

Zenrolex

14/2/19
USA
I notice that too zooming in and out on the insert and the 6 is much better, the 18 could be better as always nonetheless looks updated ")

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
That looks a great one, nice!

Weirdly though, your rehaut engraving seems to be a lot better. Not perfect, but getting there. Whereas the first ones were shocking in that respect. Perhaps they're already on to a new batch with improved rehaut?

You are right, this rehaut engraving is greatly improved, to the point of becoming a non-issue. I probably would have accepted my GMF Bluesy if the engraving had been this good.

The 6 does look good. The blue color should go 15% into the 8, not stop prior to it. But if that prevents a transition bump, It's an acceptable tradeoff.

VwMKaD.jpg

Last edited:

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
3king May I ask which dealer you got this from? Looks like a new batch came out, and hoping the pepsi is updated as well.