• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF 2019 Batman 126710?

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Low light and insert turns dark blue
cac441bba3afb03fa573ecc61a757751.jpg

Reactions: leo6929

stofftier

25/12/12
My Batman has arrived today :) I must say that ím realy impressed of the build quality and the 904L Steel. Everything feels smooth and solid. No
sharp Edges on the Clasp or Bracelet. And very important! I dońt know why we see a line on the 6 and 18 o clock markers
on the bezel on photos. In real life, you cant see any line with the naked eye. The Black and Blue Bezel insert just looks
perfect, except a little too thin engravings (i had seen pics from gen with thin bezel markers too, maybe rolex has different
inserts? somebody knows that?). Like me ARF 41 Datejust blue dial, also these GMF Batman takes this watches to a hole
new Level imho. But know time for some impressions... ;).

Cheers
Boni

Reactions: rcom440

cmflynn

Horology Curious
26/12/18
stofftier how was the crystal height on yours? I’ve seen some examples were the crystal sits really high above the bezel, almost like a speedmaster, and am curious if those are exceptions or the rule with this model. If I’m not mistaken the crystal is supposed to be flush with the bezel

stofftier

25/12/12
stofftier how was the crystal height on yours? I’ve seen some examples were the crystal sits really high above the bezel, almost like a speedmaster, and am curious if those are exceptions or the rule with this model. If I’m not mistaken the crystal is supposed to be flush with the bezel

Hi mate,
my crystal sits too high like in the pics above from
rcom440

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Wow, surprised a TD held on with you that long. But nice going, it was worth it. I've seen some others that took one after 2-3 rejections and theirs were still bad IMO.
Yea. The issues are really apparent like crooked cyclops, bad date, bezel line. So he had to change it for me :D

Anyway, I wore the watch today and attracted too much attention. My workplace is filled with people who loves watches. So I think i will be selling it off

Reactions: KJ2020

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Here's a peek at mine (I hate jubilees so I went for oyster). Apart from the rehault misalignment, which doesn't bother me, I think it looks alright!

VGk4iL.jpg

VGktZo.jpg

VGkrJK.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Just bought one of these via M2M, looking forward to receiving it!

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
GMF insert markers are thinner than gen, but look so much better than BP.

VGhSHI.jpg