• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF 2019 Batman 126710?

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
Hi

I have seen that someone of you have found decent aftermarket BLNR insert

Where i can get a really good one ?

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
I dont know, i think i read on rolexforum. I read “Gen Batman2 doesnt fit with oyster bracelet”.

Gen BLRO amd BLNR have the same case, so since the Oyster fits the new 126710BLRO, it will also fit the new BLNR ;)

Our reps are a different story though. Unfortunately, none of my Oysters(Noob, JF, JH, BP) fit my BP 126710BLRO. The jubilee does fit my Noob V7 116610LN, however the Oyster from the Noob won't fit the BP. I'd assume GMF would have the same issues, but I'll withhold my prejudice.

Reactions: KJ2020

Automotiveromance

Known Member
8/3/18
Hard to understand why insert makers wont use platinum color paint. There are plenty of good aftermarket inserts around with no color transition bumps or lines but they all have white paint markers.

When you remove the white paint from those markers on the ‘good’ aftermarket inserts, you encounter the transition bump as well. The white paint is just caked in so thick it covers up the line. Someone made a thread about it a while back.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
When you remove the white paint from those markers on the ‘good’ aftermarket inserts, you encounter the transition bump as well. The white paint is just caked in so thick it covers up the line. Someone made a thread about it a while back.

I removed all the white paint from mine. The marker engravings all had rough bottoms, and there was a slight bump at 6 and 18. The bump is easily smoothed out after a couple coats of paint, unlike the Noob insert where the bump is greatly more pronounced with a paint mod.

lkSiU.jpg

TUftZ.jpg

Snzvr.jpg

VUY2g2.jpg

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Oh yeah, it's fine. It's not as shiny as the gen for sure but all I see is the color and the markers TBH.

71bucks

18/5/10
Mine arrived today (less than a week from Intime to the US). I will try to get pics up tonight (I'm not good at taking pictures).

I've never handled a genuine, but I know this bezel action isn't anywhere near as good as a genuine (or noob or ARF sub/sea dweller) because it is super hard to move and there isn't a pronounced click sound or positive feel when it clicks into place...it's kind of a "wisk" sound and there's a ton of play (and I can hardly get it to move when on my wrist). I also have a greater than 7" wrist and this just barely fits...might be a little too tight (and there are no extra links). Edges of the bracelet are sharp, too.

Reactions: SWI

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
The GMT bezel action is totally different then a sub, seadweller. It's like a bidirectional "swoosh".

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

71bucks

18/5/10
Best I could do (above) with pictures.

After scrubbing it down and turning the bezel a few times the bezel has much better action; I still can't compare it to genuine (because I don't know what genuine feels/sounds like).

Crystal might be sitting high? I dunno...

I can't tell the difference between genuine and replicas, sometimes even when I know what to look for. So this is probably plenty good enough for me (unless I read "eww, that looks terrible...horrible fake" from you guys ha)!

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Mine arrived today (less than a week from Intime to the US). I will try to get pics up tonight (I'm not good at taking pictures).

I've never handled a genuine, but I know this bezel action isn't anywhere near as good as a genuine (or noob or ARF sub/sea dweller) because it is super hard to move and there isn't a pronounced click sound or positive feel when it clicks into place...it's kind of a "wisk" sound and there's a ton of play (and I can hardly get it to move when on my wrist). I also have a greater than 7" wrist and this just barely fits...might be a little too tight (and there are no extra links). Edges of the bracelet are sharp, too.

Which one is this? GMF or BP? Looks pretty decent, but needs a Prof crystal to really take it to another level.

SWI

Known Member
1/11/17
Canada
71bucks Thanks for posting those photos, looks pretty good actually. Have you handled any Rolex models with the jubilee bracelet before? If so, how does this compare.

71bucks

18/5/10
Well, I haven't touched a gen gmt nor a gen jubilee bracelet. The edges of the bracelet are pretty sharp; when I run my finger across the band and kind of pick up the inside edges of the outer links and the edges of the middle links I feel sharpness as well. The case doesn't have sharp edges. But again, I'm probably not a good judge given I haven't touched genuines.

Reactions: SWI

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Here's a pic next to a gen. Insert markers on reps and aftermarket are thinner than gen. Can still see a small transition bump in the 6, the transition at 18 was moved to between the numbers to avoid the bump there. Blue color is better than Noob. DW is a little overmagified (compare date window size to gen). Overall it's a nice improvement to previous versions. Needs a crystal and DW, but most reps do.

VndvAR.jpg

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Well, I haven't touched a gen gmt nor a gen jubilee bracelet. The edges of the bracelet are pretty sharp; when I run my finger across the band and kind of pick up the inside edges of the outer links and the edges of the middle links I feel sharpness as well. The case doesn't have sharp edges. But again, I'm probably not a good judge given I haven't touched genuines.

Your comment about the bracelet is worrisome. BP (now GMF) has a long history of lower quality bracelets (except full gold wrapped). Their oyster bracelets at least are not horrible, but I've had two BP president bracelets that had such sharp inner link edges due to poor finishing that it felt like rubbing your fingers across 60 grit sandpaper.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ets-this-rough

Reactions: mich.bal

gj1992

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/10/16
Germany
That's sad, my first rep was a BP sub and the bracelet was so sharp very disappointing for me. It gives the watch such a cheaply feeling. I've got an omega PO, don't know from which factory, but the bracelet is so well made it has become to my daily watch because it feels so valuable on my wrist

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk