• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF 2019 Batman 126710?

gj1992

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/10/16
Germany
Thanks for the link - Sorry for all the questions I'm still trying to see if puretime's offer is a good choice for me. It would be easier if there were more information about the CMF or any word of an ARF with a new movement. You guys really think the ICHS 2836 is still the best move? I intend to wear this watch daily, I'd like it to last a few years and not have to worry about breaking the movement and being stuck with a dead watch
My noob explorer 2 with the 2836 runs for about 3 years without service and still keeps time well

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

Applegang

6/4/19
My noob explorer 2 with the 2836 runs for about 3 years without service and still keeps time well

That's reassuring, thank you!

charity7 does the CMF have fat numerals? There's conflicting information in this thread about that.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The fat numerals were shown on a prototype pic, they are not going to be like that

Applegang

6/4/19
The fat numerals were shown on a prototype pic, they are not going to be like that

Is the CMF version true ceramic or is it plastic, it looks plastic to me and the numerals are just white

boomerknox

10/5/18
CONUS
Alright, I'm moving forward with the GMF and I am a professional photographer so I will have plenty of detailed photos for everyone when it arrives.

From what I’ve seen I think you’re making a good call and you’ll be happy with the final product, sad part is now we all have to wait to see the results!

Applegang

6/4/19
From what I’ve seen I think you’re making a good call and you’ll be happy with the final product, sad part is now we all have to wait to see the results!

If it arrives while I'm at my office I can have this shot in my photo studio the same day it arrives, I'm not sure how quick puretime is with shipping to the US, however.

Reactions: Mendota

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
It depends on your chosen method of shipping. Twice now I've received watches from Trusty in 5 days from date of payment using DHL to CONUS.

gj1992

2/10/16
Germany
It depends on your chosen method of shipping. Twice now I've received watches from Trusty in 5 days from date of payment using DHL to CONUS.
That's astonishing fast, which payment method did you used ? If I pay with bank wire it needs 3-4 days till they receive my money

Applegang

6/4/19
I’m losing patience with PureTime, they implied they were offering to upgraded my initial order for the inconvenience upon informing me Noob is no longer making the V8 GMT - I’ve already waited 11 days to this point, having to call my bank twice for fraud prevention, then over paying for the initial watch purchase because of a delay in bitcoin pricing (I bought $450 BC which when transferred was valued less) now they want $80 more and to start the process over to substitute the GMF. No way to know if the GMF is in stock and ready to ship, the Noob apparently was not. Could be waiting another month before I even get GC pics.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
That's astonishing fast, which payment method did you used ? If I pay with bank wire it needs 3-4 days till they receive my money

Credit card. I know, it's crazy fast. He had the watches in stock and QC was good first try. They went to DHL Hong Kong the next day and it's less than 24 hours to Conus by DHL jet. I think I would have actually had them a day sooner if a weekend wasn't involved. I always get my CC payment pre-approved by my bank so there is never any delay, the payment is successful usually within an hour.

15556229782331.jpg

15556102142930.jpg

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...​​​​

Last edited:

CarlosFFF

25/6/13
I’m losing patience with PureTime, they implied they were offering to upgraded my initial order for the inconvenience upon informing me Noob is no longer making the V8 GMT - I’ve already waited 11 days to this point, having to call my bank twice for fraud prevention, then over paying for the initial watch purchase because of a delay in bitcoin pricing (I bought $450 BC which when transferred was valued less) now they want $80 more and to start the process over to substitute the GMF. No way to know if the GMF is in stock and ready to ship, the Noob apparently was not. Could be waiting another month before I even get GC pics.

Sorry you are dealing with this, it sounds like a pain.

In the future, here are a few things that have been helpful for me when buying from puretime specifically:

1. Always pay in credit card (not bitcoin etc)
2. If you can, have several credit cards (e.g. AMEX, Visa, MasterCard) because not all cards work with all TDs
3. Use a card that has texting capabilities for fraudulent-suspect charges (it'll text you asking if you paid with the card, you say "yes," and then try to check out again and the charge works)

I have had good success with Ryan at inTime. He has great responsiveness and his QC folks are great.

Remember that not all rep purchases are smooth but we can take steps to make them less painful as we get more into the hobby! Don't let this frustrating experience sour it for you :)

Reactions: Mendota and KJ2020

SWI

Known Member
1/11/17
Canada
I’m trying out WatchFinder (Tim - Fat Panda) for my next two watches (Tudor Pepsi and a Pam111) because he allows western union and transferwise. Being a Canadian, I get hit with multiple exchange fees with Puretimes card processing and after 6 watches with them it adds up.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Remember that not all rep purchases are smooth but we can take steps to make them less painful as we get more into the hobby! Don't let this frustrating experience sour it for you :)

Well said, nice post bro.

gj1992

2/10/16
Germany
Credit card. I know, it's crazy fast. He had the watches in stock and QC was good first try. They went to DHL Hong Kong the next day and it's less than 24 hours to Conus by DHL jet. I think I would have actually had them a day sooner if a weekend wasn't involved. I always get my CC payment pre-approved by my bank so there is never any delay, the payment is successful usually within an hour.

15556102143551.jpg

15556102142930.jpg

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-all-yachtmasters?p=6793150#post6793150​​​​​​
That's really fast I'm jealous. When I place an order I have to calculate with 3-4 weeks for the whole process.
When the package is shipped out from HK it still needs at least 10 days until it arrives here (Germany).
Just a first world problem but sadly I'm such an impatient person.