• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF 2019 Batman 126710?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Huh?
Video on Trusty has jubilee and the coronet between swiss made. (almost cropped by the rehaut.)
Insert looks like total shit - numbers are painted in by 5th graders and the edge looks rough as F.

I mean - what the fuck? ...

VI8gST.png

so what are folks saying - this is the BP or the GMF?

Reactions: Everharta07

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Huh?
Video on Trusty has jubilee and the coronet between swiss made. (almost cropped by the rehaut.)
Insert looks like total shit - numbers are painted in by 5th graders and the edge looks rough as F.

I mean - what the fuck? ...

VI8gST.png

so what are folks saying - this is the BP or the GMF?

Batman in the pic you uploaded is newest BP version. It’s not gmf.
there are so many fuck ups on trusty webpage I woudn’t
use it as a reference.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Batman in the pic you uploaded is newest BP version. It’s not gmf.
there are so many fuck ups on trusty webpage I woudn’t
use it as a reference.

Cool - so everyone knows not to get the BP version, and not to trust trusty, - because in that picture it looks terrible.

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
Weird. On the page I’m looking at on TT with GMF jubilee photos, that was linked to a few posts ago, the video is of oyster with dial with no coronet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Cool - so everyone knows not to get the BP version, and not to trust trusty, - because in that picture it looks terrible.

Yes BP Batman is crap with painted bezel. Trusty is TD on other forums but he keeps mix up pics and descriptions on his webpage. If you order gmf version it’s good to make sure it’s gmf and not BP. BP have thick numbers on the bezel - it’s easy to spot BP vs GMF.

Vitor747

14/1/19
Puerto Rico
So for now Noob v9 is the best rep if you can get by the lines on the 18-6 and the blue color too light?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

cmflynn

Horology Curious
26/12/18
So has anyone confirmed if the bezel is actually blue and black ceramic, or is it just a black ceramic with blue paint? I’ve seen some pics where it looks like the latter, as there is some black showing around the 18 in the blue half. Also, is there any consensus as to whether there’s any preference between the GMF or BP version? I’m trying to decide if I should buy one now or wait for the ARF release.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
So has anyone confirmed if the bezel is actually blue and black ceramic, or is it just a black ceramic with blue paint? I’ve seen some pics where it looks like the latter, as there is some black showing around the 18 in the blue half. Also, is there any consensus as to whether there’s any preference between the GMF or BP version? I’m trying to decide if I should buy one now or wait for the ARF release.

If it’s painted it’s bp version with thick numbers on the bezel.
Im about 90% sure gmf is not painted but can you upload that pic so we can check it’s bp or gmf

edwinkx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/12
the line separating the pepsi is just way too distinct (aka screaming for attention) on trusty... heck i seen cheapo knockoffs with generic brand copying the design making it better -.- that said the fonts are doing quite good... hmm....

CarlosFFF

25/6/13
That new pepsi from GMF looks to be the best version out so far. I don't think that insert is aluminum, it does look ceramic, but I'm not sure about whether it's painted. The line across it makes me think it's red and blue ceramic that's glued together.

Either way, that watch is great. If there weren't so many rumors of a CHS GMT coming out soon, I'd get that. I just got a 1675 so I'm gonna hold off for the CHS

Reactions: watchboi

the massakretor

23/8/13
The new Pepsi is actually ceramic. Colors are kinda decent too (not good, but it's a nice tone, even though different from gen).

The batman is better in my opinion, shame for the 18 blue-black transaction, I'd have pulled the trigger immediately.

I hope they release a decent 16710LN, and I'll be happy with it

Inviato dal mio LM-G710 utilizzando Tapatalk

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
That new pepsi from GMF looks to be the best version out so far. I don't think that insert is aluminum, it does look ceramic, but I'm not sure about whether it's painted. The line across it makes me think it's red and blue ceramic that's glued together.

Either way, that watch is great. If there weren't so many rumors of a CHS GMT coming out soon, I'd get that. I just got a 1675 so I'm gonna hold off for the CHS

GMF and BP BLROs both have the shitty aluminum insert. GMF is just 904 BP. It's like how ARF is to JF.

DJF is the only factory with a ceramic Blue/Red insert. I actually ordered the DJF insert for my BP 126710blro.

Applegang

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/19
Is the Noob v8 Batman still the best option in terms of look and reliability (minus ICHS)?

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Well that's obviously a picture of the genuine watch.
But I've heard similar things from a dealer and he showed me this picture. Not entirely sure if it's GMF, he said it's BP (but it's all the same really)
VvzBqA.jpg

Bp and gmf are the same factory using the same case bracelets dials, xtals etc .The insert maybe differ but that may just be a.c. or a different batch of inserts.but get and no and get all all the same watches

Reactions: padorkous