• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen Daytona vs Noob V1-V2 and V2.2 Daytona vs ARF V2 Daytona

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
How do i know that it is full winded?

Turn the crown like 25-30 times then it should be full. But it’s not that important, I just thought you might know how long the reserve is when you for example wind it up, then wear it the whole day and then don’t wear it the next day. So you know the range is either around 24 hours, less than 24 hours or more than 24 hours, but if you don’t know it no problem all good :)

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Just got my QC pictures for ARF Daytona V2.

Already accepted the watch! Bezel engravings look good to me.

Daytona experts what do you think about the pushers? Are they still too long? I have no clue on Daytonas and can‘t see a difference between Noob and ARF pusher lenght anyway lol

I noticed the 3 and 9 o‘clock markers look like they are crooked, looking down. But then I searched instagram for a few gen pictures of the 116500 and even on gens they seem to look down. Maybe an optical illusion and my eyes playing tricks on me as the markers are near to the subdials circles :D

Anything else on this watch you would spot as a flaw? Anyway I already accepted it as I said.
Maybe the lugs being too round? The gen lugs seem to be more square-cut.

Posted QC pictures are small, but from what I can see, it looks really good.

New pushers are now the correct length.

The SELs and the Bezel have been the problem areas on ARF Daytonas in the past few months, but this one looks really good.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Turn the crown like 25-30 times then it should be full. But it’s not that important, I just thought you might know how long the reserve is when you for example wind it up, then wear it the whole day and then don’t wear it the next day. So you know the range is either around 24 hours, less than 24 hours or more than 24 hours, but if you don’t know it no problem all good :)

I dont know really but im satisfied with it (after swaping for eta rotor and lubricated it) , it runs very very nice and no need to manual wind it ever... as i said,i put it in box for 2 days and it still runs

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
I dont know really but im satisfied with it (after swaping for eta rotor and lubricated it) , it runs very very nice and no need to manual wind it ever... as i said,i put it in box for 2 days and it still runs

Perfect. Thank you :)

Reactions: Bobi01

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Posted QC pictures are small, but from what I can see, it looks really good.

New pushers are now the correct length.

The SELs and the Bezel have been the problem areas on ARF Daytonas in the past few months, but this one looks really good.

Thanks but you can click on the picture so they open in a new tab and are way bigger. Should be same resolution like I had the pics on my phone.

cutfox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/4/19
Guys, I want buy this watch, but I'm not very convinced of the details. If I should refuse or take it.

MOD EDIT : PICS REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

shortlegs

31/5/19
cutfox firstly, it's against the rules to post QC photos like this. Secondly, this is the 2nd thread that I've seen you post your QC photos like this.

Please read the rules and don't spam threads.

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Thanks but you can click on the picture so they open in a new tab and are way bigger. Should be same resolution like I had the pics on my phone.

I tried "Open image in a new tab" like I would usually do, but it wouldn't work.
Then I went back and tried "Open link in a new tab" and it worked. Must be an image host issue.

Anyway, it still looks really good. Nice of Puretime to provide such good QC pictures.

ARF has improved the rehalt engraving alignment and that looks good.

The 3 and 9 o‘clock markers look fine to me. Much better than a typical Noob.
LmlfR.jpg

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
Marco1937 sold me noob v2 caseback only for my arf daytona... waiting to slim my arf daytona for gen thickness

Bobi01

2/2/19
Random question, but does anyone know the approximate power reserve of an ARF Daytona (unserviced)?

i didnt tested with only crown wind but i tested with wearing it for few days on wrist...Wearing it till 21h day before yestrday,put it in box and it was running till 22:10 today,so 48 h power reserve without service... but one thing which i spoted is that one month before time accuracy was -2/3 secs per day and last few days it runs like -10/13 per day...is that a common or not? I know i can regulate it but it had very nice accuracy in past... power reserve is like it should be