• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen Daytona vs Noob V1-V2 and V2.2 Daytona vs ARF V2 Daytona

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA

so this happened to my ARF, now thinking of replacing it, am I right in saying the noob v2.2 and the ARF bezel and dial is the best way to go? Wondering if that’s worth doing or simply replacing the crystal

I gotta know.... How the hell did you do that?

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
Thanks, tried Puretime and their site says they have a V2 avilable in 904L for $US688, so I'm guessing this is the V2.2. seeing it's in 904L and so pricey?

I contacted pure time, they're out as well, this was their response:
Hi, this is back ordered. You will need to pre order and join the waiting list for a new batch

Jennifer
Sales department
PURETIME INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
Noob V2.2 with Gen 78590 Bracelet and Gen Springbars. Fit perfectly!!!
I have Noob and ARF both and these latest Noob Daytona watch heads are outstanding in overall quality and feel. cheers!!!
Can't comment on the Noob bracelet though as never fitted them either on Gen or Noob or ARF.

m4LfN50.jpg

EZCkps1.jpg

3oWb9G3.jpg

0zz3JwS.jpg

gorJcwz.jpg

nWnMmHm.jpg

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
I have Noob and ARF both and these latest Noob Daytona watch heads are outstanding in overall quality and feel. cheers!!!
Can't comment on the Noob bracelet though as never fitted them either on Gen or Noob or ARF.

m4LfN50.jpg

EZCkps1.jpg

3oWb9G3.jpg

0zz3JwS.jpg

gorJcwz.jpg

nWnMmHm.jpg

Can you upload the picture using picr.me?

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18

so this happened to my ARF, now thinking of replacing it, am I right in saying the noob v2.2 and the ARF bezel and dial is the best way to go? Wondering if that’s worth doing or simply replacing the crystal

A new Noob would be about $US688 plus the cost of shaving the ARF dial to fit the Noob case, and the cost for a watch maker to do the work.

If you were fine with the ARF movement and chronograph not fully functioning, then just have the broken crystal replaced.

Reactions: WatchaholicMallorca

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17

[
]

Very nice !
Did the bracelet cost an arm and a leg or ? :p

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
A new Noob would be about $US688 plus the cost of shaving the ARF dial to fit the Noob case, and the cost for a watch maker to do the work.

If you were fine with the ARF movement and chronograph not fully functioning, then just have the broken crystal replaced.

Yeah I was happy with the ARF but when I originally bought it the Noob was on the v1 and the subdials were fat and terrible, so now I’m thinking the best overall watch would be the closest to gen

Kaloc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/18

Damn your SEL are so perfect with gen bracelet

Last edited:

Kmmas

7/4/15
Ok so is the best option still a noob v2.2 with a ARF dial? Or is the noob V2.2 dial as good as the arf? Thoughts?

Also so just wondering does a gen dial fit into a noob?

Last edited: