• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen Daytona vs Noob V1-V2 and V2.2 Daytona vs ARF V2 Daytona

Dtime98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/19
I would have no problem dropping around 1-1.5k on a gen 116500 white dial but who even sells that if I wanted one? Thanks

lmagg00

30/3/18
CONUS
Just got these QC photos from Mary for the ARF.
I would say I’m disappointed with this piece. I just relied asking her to replace it.

c2b48fb08b873c8937602f43be70e0ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frankdux1987

Certified
27/8/18
I just ordered the 116500 white dial from Lucy too, she has also informed me that noob is out of stock. Luckily, she managed to find an arf dial (no bezel though) so i am excited for the wait. IMO noob v2 with ARF dial will push it to first class rep status. I can live with the bezel but the R O LEX spacing is an instant tell that Im not down with

Do you have a contact for lucy i want to buy an arf dial too and pure time told me they wont sell them as everybody wants to mod the noob haha

soupy

Horology Curious
2/6/19
Im already paid up since June 5th with puretime for a panda Noob 2.2 First experience on a rep watch and TD. So far they answer emails and communicate well which I appreciate so I’m glad I went with them. Said no stock for 1-2 weeks a few days ago. Not too bad a wait time, but then there’s shipping and customs I suppose. Once I have QC pics I’ll post them up for people to help review. Thanks for this helpful rundown.

I just ordered mine a few days after yours and got my QC pic this morning from PT, think this could be some prior rejection? I replied back rejecting it indicating how poor the SEL corner gaps were as I've definitely seen much better examples come out of noob from many members on this forum.

Jbrahm

30/10/18
I just ordered mine a few days after yours and got my QC pic this morning from PT, think this could be some prior rejection? I replied back rejecting it indicating how poor the SEL corner gaps were as I've definitely seen much better examples come out of noob from many members on this forum.

VFwLxG.md.jpg

I actually got corner SEL gaps on mine that are actually a bit worse than that. It seems to be a common issue with Noob cases now. I'm too impatient to wait for another one and I will probably replace the bracelet with a jubilee. It seems lately Noob QC is just not great.

VFw3ns.jpg

Last edited:

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
I actually got corner SEL gaps on mine that are actually a bit worse than that. It seems to be a common issue with Noob cases now.

Maybe just the cheep spring bars. Some members have replaced them with better parts and got good results.

It seems lately Noob QC is just not great.

Having reviewed many QC pictures, sadly, I would have to agree.

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
I would say I’m disappointed with this piece. I just relied asking her to replace it.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190614/c2b48fb08b873c8937602f43be70e0ea.jpg[/IMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I think they are just reflection

WatchGuy887

29/11/18
Do you have a contact for lucy i want to buy an arf dial too and pure time told me they wont sell them as everybody wants to mod the noob haha

Shes a TD - i can’t remember which one its under...truetime or trustytime (not to be confused with Andrew who has lost his TD status on Rwi)

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I would say I’m disappointed with this piece. I just replied asking her to replace it.

c2b48fb08b873c8937602f43be70e0ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That watch is probably fine bro, ask for a pic with the dial on an angle that doesn't show glare.

Dtime98

6/6/19

That is just fishy to me. Why can’t anyone just be legit when we are spending good hard earned money?

Thanks for posting wondering if they try and pawn this item off on me now. I’ll say fk this process if that’s the case and just stick with my gen datejust

Dtime98

6/6/19
Looks to me like both Arf and Noob have a problem with R O LEX weird

MadWatcher

Known Member
20/3/19

Did you ask for pictures of a different angle and under dimmer lighting condition?

I agree with the post above in saying it's reflection as well

CharmCitySummer

8/6/19
Hey everyone. I’m new here. So I bought these two 116500s on Canal St in NYC last week. I made rookie mistake in that I just got them without researching prior. Now that I have read this forum, I have put in an order for a Noob Panda.

I understand that I must wait 30 days and have bought posts before posting a watch for sale on here. My question is simply, do you think I will be able to sell these here, once I qualify? They are not Noob or Arf, you think someone would still be interested? Just curious. Again will go through the proper wait period etc.

dashing

Dashing Around
20/5/18
Metroville