• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen Daytona vs Noob V1-V2 and V2.2 Daytona vs ARF V2 Daytona

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Wonderful so last version is Noob v2. 2. Can you post link of a seller of this version ( from intime or puretime ecc ecc), the last Noob version? Is there danger to buy last version then received old version?

There’s no danger now no, these sell very fast and are often on pre order at the factory. you’ll get v2.2

I believe this would be true for the White 116500 Panda because it is more popular, but not necessarily for the Black Dial.
I have reviewed and compared over 30 White dials and about 15 to 20 Black, and the last 3 or 4 Black dials have been the old thicker thicker sub-dials.

Noob may even be digging out some old stock Black dials just to meet demand?

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Lucy has the 2.2s

I emailed two separate requests to Lucy because you and many other speak so highly of her work, but I have received no replies in over a week. I guess she is just too busy to even take any new customers.

James19801980

Supporter
Certified
27/4/15
I got mine from sead (supermirrors). He is my go to TD - highly recommend him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jpme

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/2/19
Seattle, Wa USA
Has anyone been received a white Noob 116500 lately? I got on a back order list on 4/13 and haven’t received QC pix yet. Thnx!

poinds

17/4/17
I emailed two separate requests to Lucy because you and many other speak so highly of her work, but I have received no replies in over a week. I guess she is just too busy to even take any new customers.

Keep being persistent and she will respond back. It’ll be worth it I promise. I just received my 2.2 from her and I love it.

kopite81

2/12/18

Keep onto her mate - She is by far the best TD imho

fillintheblank

Known Member
6/8/16
Obvious tell? LMFAO. Common man. The picture you posted the lighting is quite obviously in a much brighter lighting environment and the picture above is in a car in the rear seat. Very very different lighting conditions. This is a very very good rep and the color is almost spot on.
I was in my car in the rear seat on my way to the with my sunroof open at 9am.

By the way it's an S-class and I have a driver. Iown several gen watches now, including a gen of this watch in champagne gold variant.

So I doubt anyone will call it out.

Even I have many friends that probably have the Gen version of this watch.
1c722b5952e5051862be2aacd4748ce4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

fillintheblank

Known Member
6/8/16
The only "tale tell" sign that something is not right with the noob 116519ln is the weight and the fact that it is missing the easylink 5mm comfort extension link from the clasp. But neither of these things can be noticed while it's on my wrist.

Furthermore I replaced the oysterflex strap with a gen strap just because I could, but I don't think it's necessary. The noob strap looked pretty good.

Even the bezel engravings on my noob 116519ln looked much better than my noob v2.2 panda.

If I could though, I would still go for a gen bezel and crystal. Just because...

fillintheblank

Known Member
6/8/16
Isn't this the same on the ARF clasp?
I'm not sure.

I was thinking about buying an ARF panda for parts.

I wanted the dial and bezel for my noob panda.

And I wanted the clasp for my 116519ln.

I thought the ARF bracelet had the extension link.

Reactions: smilekevin

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
I'm not sure.

I was thinking about buying an ARF panda for parts.

I wanted the dial and bezel for my noob panda.

And I wanted the clasp for my 116519ln.

I thought the ARF bracelet had the extension link.

You are correct, ARF does

Reactions: fillintheblank

fillintheblank

Known Member
6/8/16
Here's my 116500 on a business trip to Hà Nội with me. It's acting as my backup on this trip, so I've got it in a travel pouch.
719b90aefaf22af6d01f571de2c000f0.jpg
0bdef6c6f6b467524a3d0b15ed1289c8.jpg

Reactions: blehbleh215

GregH

Known Member
25/6/18
Hi Everyone, i need your advise on these 2 watches

both are noob but i can't say if they are 2.0 o 2.2
The problem is that pics are taken at different angles and distance so i can't say...
I know indexes are not right and bezel too is not aligned, i've already refused both, but i want to understand if there's a way to check a v.2.2 watch. Sometimes it's difficult to compare to the pics in the first page...

V9AyTy.jpg

V9Ab6a.jpg

Last edited:

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Hi Everyone, i need your advise on these 2 watches

both are noob but i can't say if they are 2.0 o 2.2
The problem is that pics are taken at different angles and distance so i can't say...
I know indexes are not right and bezel too is not aligned, i've already refused both, but i want to understand if there's a way to check a v.2.2 watch. Sometimes it's difficult to compare to the pics in the first page...

Both have the Updated V2.2 dial...

Right Click and Open Image in a New Tab to see it Larger...