• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Upgrade Rep Bezel and Insert for Rolex 116610LN from Clean Factory (Thanks @ChinoWolf)

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
hello guys,

review will be coming soon, here's the stuff we prepared.

VyRqVZ.jpg

Reactions: Rolemars

JMK

13/2/18
The triangle on the dial of that VR is amazing. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: wcheese

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Hello everyone,

I am new here in RWI, and this is my first post here.
If something is not right on this post , pls remind me how to do it better. Thanks.

I have seenChinoWolf post a thread about this bezel a couple days ago, and thanks for your translation about the description. The translation is quite accurate acctually.
It happens that I am well known with Clean Factory initiator, and ChinoWolf didn't post the picture in his thread and seems missed one structure picture, so I think it may be better to post some HD pictures and description here.

ChinoWolf 's thread link is https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-clean-factory

Here we go.

Vbpubo.jpg

Clean factory's goal is to produce the best rep watch parts.

It have developed and released a ceramic bezel for upgrading rep Rolex 116610 LN Sub.

1. The fading issue on the engraving is resolved.
2. The depth and size of the engraving, as well as the look and size of the insert is as same as genuine.
3. The pearl at 12 o'clock position is upgraded in terms of the color, structure and size.

VbpUqQ.jpg

The structure of whole set Clean Factory Bezel and Insert is as same as genuine.

It's easy to setup the bezel because it's all friction fitted instead of glue, so all you need is your finger to press.

VbpEjL.jpg

The Clean Factory bezel is different from the other rep bezels in the follow aspects:

1. The pearl at 12 o'clock is no longer glued to the bezel and a 0.45mm hole there is drilled for it to be friction fitted.

2. The engraving is shallow just as same as genuine. We want to emphasis that the color coat inside engraving is not going to fade and they kindly offer free replacement if that happens.

3. The size of ceramic insert is the same as the genuine. It's friction fitted onto the bezel and does not require glue at all as well.

VbpbAe.jpg

Please note that some of the genuine engraving are damaged in the molding process to produce the rep.

VbppMK.jpg

The sapphire pearl at 12 o'clock is using the same sapphire as genuine and the lume is not applied on the steel housing like other rep factories, it is applied on the inner side of the sapphire to create floating 3D effect.

The color of the lume has gone through hundresd times of color blending to be the same as gen. It does not look white nor light grey but it's in the color look like a jade.

The color of the lume will never change because the sapphire is friction fitted into the steel housing, it's just a matter of time before it starts to change if it's glued.

Vbp1lT.jpg

12 o'clock pearl sapphire close up view

so the pearl sapphire is curved on both the outer side and the inner side and this will add to larger additional cost of making the pearl. What's more exciting is the fact that they are able to evenly fill the lume throughout the curved inside of the sapphire. So with naked eye, you will see the lume gradually spreading out to the edge , just like a droplet of water and shiny like a jade.

VbpQbA.jpg

Starting from 2014 to 2015, the buckle of oyster bracelet has changed from sanded to a polished finish. What most people failed to realize, is the fact the Rolex also changed the milling finish of bezel teeth from horizontal to vertical. It's more cost and time consuming to produce vertical brushed finish. Currently, most other rep factories still use horizontal brushed finish.

VbpnMf.jpg

If you buy the insert whole set with its own bezel ring, the fitting is almost as tight as possible and the factory recommend you purchase the whole set together.

One thing you need to know is, most other rep factories have made the bezel thicker than gen, if you just purchase the insert, you need to place one layer of double sided tape to adjust for the height difference.

Pls kindly share some thoughts about this bezel part. I may can share some with the initiator.
And I probably can get some real ones in hand within a few days, and I will keep updating the real pics here.
Thank you all.

Where I can buy this and does it fits Noob Sub no date?

MattyDeuce

Looking Around
27/7/18
Hey guys, has anyone actually bought this bezel and insert yet? I'm really curious if it looks as good as it does in the pics. I have a ARF and i'm hoping that someone can check to make sure this fits as well as the reviewer claims.

Thanks guys!

Jbrahm

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/18
Reactions: MattyDeuce

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Just installed the LV insert from CF looks okay it’s lighter than the ARF but obviously still lacking the candy green.
Sorry for photos. What’s the best photo share for RWI imgur isn’t working?

https://imgur.com/a/XGbkrv4

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
Very time consuming the search on here lol. I liked the old RWI where there was a search feature in each section and could search in each section separately

You can search in just the section you are in...just click the triangle to the right of the search text box and select the “search in...”

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: KJ2020

shortlegs

31/5/19
Just installed the LV insert from CF looks okay it’s lighter than the ARF but obviously still lacking the candy green.
Sorry for photos. What’s the best photo share for RWI imgur isn’t working?

https://imgur.com/a/XGbkrv4

There are other threads discussing the CF LV bezel insert, I think your photo would be much more useful there?