• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean factory -116610LN bezel insert

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I am not a Rolex expert, just sharing what I found.
smoke I’m interested to hear comments from the experts.

I used Google translate to translate the text from the photos. Sometimes it makes sense, sometimes not. Maybe we can have some better translation or interpretation what they wanted to say in certain situations.

Photo 1

The clean factory aims to reproduce the most perfect timepiece replacement parts. This time for the Rolex Rolex submersible 11 66101n ceramic ring 1: the perfect solution to the problem of color separation of the ring plating. 2: The depth of the scale and the size of the ceramic and the appearance of the ceramic are the same as the original. 3:12-point luminous beads correct their color, structure, and size.

Photo 2

Clean The difference between this circle and the market is the following: The luminous bead at the 02 o'clock position is a small hole of 0.45 mm, and it does not need to be glued and directly pressed into the notch. 2 scale is the same as the real product, very shallow laser engraving, and then electroplating color, here emphasizes that the clean plating color will not fade if decolorized, free replacement. 3) The outer circle and inner diameter of the ring are the same as the actual product data. Similarly, there is no need for glue bonding. It only needs to be pressed with a finger to enter the steel ring and will not fall off.

Photo 3

On the real, open the mold, the next engraved. The contrast between the fonts can be clearly seen, so the plating layer is damaged. Original because

Photo 4

Really engraved 12-point sapphire glass luminous beads use the same double sapphire as the real thing, and the luminous powder can not be filled in the steel luminous holder, only the inside of the sapphire can only be filled in order to let the luminous beads "float, also There is a facade effect. The clean luminous pearl color can be like the real thing after dozens of hundreds of times of coloring. The color looks like "warm as jade" is not pure white, not light gray. The clean luminous color never changes color. The secret is that the sapphire luminous beads are embedded in the steel support instead of glued together. If glue is used, the luminous powder will change color over time.

Photo 5

The 12-point sapphire is detailed as a double-blown sapphire with a concave convex shape. The cost is self-evident and more commendable. The luminous powder is filled into the micro-surface of the sapphire inner side, and the luminous powder is kept even to achieve, from the naked eye, Luminous powder is the effect of spreading the edge of the glass toward the edge. Such as water droplets, warm as jade.

Photo 6

From the beginning of 14 years to 15 years, the Rolex water ghost changed from a matte buckle to a polishing buckle. In fact, the changes that people don’t know, as well as the mouth of the ring, are also more time-consuming from the original round to vertical stripes. Laborious. Most manufacturers in the market still use round patterns.

Photo 7

The structure of the clean ring is as shown in the figure. It does not need to be glued together. Place it in the order of the above figure, then press the ceramic ring with your finger. Don't worry about the crack of the ceramic ring. Just press the protruding part of the ceramic ring to press it. The structure is also the structure of the original authentic, that is, in the true sense, it is interchangeable with the original ring.

Photo 8

Lean's circle is equipped with a clean ceramic ring, which is basically a tight seam, so it is recommended that you can purchase it here. You need to pay attention to it, because the thickness of each manufacturer's ring is made thicker, so if you buy a clean ceramic ring separately, you need a layer. Double-sided tape.

Photo 9

About the clean modification factory profile The existence of clean does not conflict with any factory interests, nor will it produce and sell finished watches. We only exist for perfecting and refurbished watch accessories, and the price is very high. The modified accessories are not to be boasted. I hope that everyone can find more fun in the process of playing the table. All the accessories from the factory are strictly qc, assembled and sealed in transparent boxes. If you find flaws, please do not open them. If you unpack them, you will not be able to return them. In the process of use, non-human damage, we will replace the accessories for free. The submarine circle of this production can be used with the n factory and the ar factory. Table friends who want to upgrade can buy and replace directly, please pay more attention to clean, change parts to the table friends, we will bring more and better modifications for clean

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
This tiny whole for the pearls is very very gen like.

Reactions: johnlogan

ChinoWolf

Certified
29/10/17
USA
Thanks!

I will read it now..missed to see the post. This post of mine should be closed since the discussion is already going on in the other thread..

Haha I can see the difference of Google translation vs my human translation now!

jampo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/11/17
Where to Order ?

Drr80

Renowned Member
12/2/18
El paso, TX
Without that pin hole is a instant tell for me:p finally they get it right

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

JMK