• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help buying my first rep please

HiImRone

Horology Curious
19/3/19
Hi guys,

so I'm just about to pull the trigger and purchase my decent rep. I think I'm going to choose between :

arf : https://puretime.io/sea-dweller-201...ition-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-a2824-v3.html

Noob : https://puretime.io/sea-dweller-201...steel-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2836-v9.html

Noob 2 : https://puretime.io/sea-dweller-201...black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a3235-clone-v9.html

I just had a few questions,

1) I understand the arf is the best out of box rep if one doesn't want to doods which would be the case for me is that correct?

2) what is the difference between the 2 noobs? What makes one cheaper then the other one and which one is best?

3) am I right in thinking that these arfs and noobs are the best and latest releases/versions?

4) which would you personally recommend?

5) any information I should before making my decision? Due to the fact I'm not looking to mod I am leaning towards the arfthe

6) are there any better reps other then these 2 versions?

7) how long does delivery normally take to the UK and is their a lead time for the watches to be made or something?

Thanks In advance guys.

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
Get the Arf V2 /// 1 noob has the a2836 mov the other has the 3235 mov /// I think there is a thread about the new v3 Arf and some ppl say that its not worth buying it , better get the v2 /// from what I have read on the forum I will recommend the v2 ARF /// I don't think there are better version but I am not 100% sure //// shipping varies depends on what service you use I think (2-3 weeks to the UK ) ( I AM NOT AN EXPERT)
I HOPE SOME EXPERTS WILL HELP YOU MORE!!!!!!

Reactions: HiImRone

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
First off do you want a Submariner or a Seadweller?

In either case get the ARF version, and not the Noob. Get the 2824 movement.

How long does it take? Depends. Sead is super quick - you'll have it in 10 days. Lucy, super slow - you'll have it in 4 weeks.

HiImRone

Horology Curious
19/3/19
Get the Arf V2 /// 1 noob has the a2836 mov the other has the 3235 mov /// I think there is a thread about the new v3 Arf and some ppl say that its not worth buying it , better get the v2 /// from what I have read on the forum I will recommend the v2 ARF /// I don't think there are better version but I am not 100% sure //// shipping varies depends on what service you use I think (2-3 weeks to the UK ) ( I AM NOT AN EXPERT)
I HOPE SOME EXPERTS WILL HELP YOU MORE!!!!!!

Thank you for you response any chance you could send me the link for the v2? The only one I can find is the same price as the new version I have linked.

HiImRone

Horology Curious
19/3/19
First off do you want a Submariner or a Seadweller?

In either case get the ARF version, and not the Noob. Get the 2824 movement.

How long does it take? Depends. Sead is super quick - you'll have it in 10 days. Lucy, super slow - you'll have it in 4 weeks.

Tbh I don't mind as from what I can tell looks wise they aren't that much different, what is the difference between them and which would be the most close replica to the general? Also how do I select which movement I want to get the one which you have suggested?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Tbh I don't mind as from what I can tell looks wise they aren't that much different, what is the difference between them and which would be the most close replica to the general? Also how do I select which movement I want to get the one which you have suggested?

Email any TD this -

Hi, I'm HiImRone from RWI. I would like to buy a ARF Submariner with the 2824 movement.
Can you get this for me? How much? Let me know how I should pay you.
Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

HiImRone

Horology Curious
19/3/19
Email any TD this -

Hi, I'm HiImRone from RWI. I would like to buy a ARF Submariner with the 2824 movement.
Can you get this for me? How much? Let me know how I should pay you.
Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you. Sorry for my stupidity. Much appreciated

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
But isn't this the same price as the new version that they just released?

Dude, I gave you more than enough help already, I'm not going to wet nurse you. You're a big boy - figure it out.

atb2401

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
21/3/15
Submariner would be a good first rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bsg25

HiImRone

Horology Curious
19/3/19
Dude, I gave you more than enough help already, I'm not going to wet nurse you. You're a big boy - figure it out.

I have bad dyslexia. All the different numbers and codes amd names and prices really hurt :( sorry.