• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Problem ARF 116610LN SH3135

digdown2001

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
10/3/17
Hi guys,
I recently bought the above model, looks beautiful, runs terrible. Firstly, when it arrived, there was a distinct rattle in the watch.... turns out the workers at ARF found it too hard to lick the rotor in. With some gentle force, fixed, no big drama. However, the watch stops at 25 seconds between 11:55pm -12:35am. A gentle tap gets it going again, but it’s driving me nuts..... If anyone has any ideas, I’m all ears.... Now, the bezel has become very difficult to turn, not like my Noob Sub which is a dream to turn... Any ideas there are welcome too.....
i love the look of ARF, but I think their workers need to work a little harder on QC for a $500US watch, we’re not talking peanuts, if I paid that for a Senior, I’d want it to work.....
Anyway, any tips or tricks would be MUCH appreciated :)
thanks!!

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
Hi guys,
I recently bought the above model, looks beautiful, runs terrible. . However, the watch stops at 25 seconds. Now, the bezel has become very difficult to turn, not like my Noob Sub which is a dream to turn... Any ideas there are welcome too.....

Anyway, any tips or tricks would be MUCH appreciated :)
thanks!!

I am sorry for your experience, I have a Steinhart with a stiff bezel and I did use WD40 works pretty good now ( soap and warm water may do the trick) and WHAT NOOB MODEL DO YOU HAVE??? (I am not an expert) but ill advise to change the movement
THX!!!

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Probably needs a service...what does the seller say?

digdown2001

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
10/3/17
The seller is one of the best known TD’s on this site, he offered to check it out, but I’d been advised by members here to never send back to China....
i think at this stage I’ll pull it apart and service it (I have the equipment to do this), was hoping for an answer I could target immediately...
thanks guys,