• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

cannot decide which one to buy. also if they are trusted or not.

Reinoudlouman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/19
Hello Guys ,

i am looking for a rose gold Rolex Day Date 40mm with green dial.
i do find alot of websites selling the watch, also alot of people saying it is a noob one whie it's clearly not.

i have found 2 websites :

http://www.trustytime.club/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_452&products_id=15474

and

https://www.marktplaats.nl/a/sierad...f-eta.html?c=9b26ed2a557deff636f4f8b9c5b7a618

do you guys think one of these is really good quality.
or can anoyone tell me where i can find the best website to buy them ?

thanks in advance

ffuhcu

14/7/16
Trusty Time aren't a TD here, but they are over at RWG. You should be good buying from them.

PureTime/WatchOutlet don't tend to feature a lot of BP products but other TDs here should be able to get you that watch if you ask. InTime are usually good with BP stuff.

Reinoudlouman

10/3/19
Trusty Time aren't a TD here, but they are over at RWG. You should be good buying from them.

PureTime/WatchOutlet don't tend to feature a lot of BP products but other TDs here should be able to get you that watch if you ask. InTime are usually good with BP stuff.

thanks or your help.

but the ones at Trusty time says it is from YG , do you know anything about that manufucturer ?

applestooranges

Known Member
18/7/18
Protip: trusted dealers are trusted. You can find a list of them if you click on the fifth option in the top bar.

Reinoudlouman

10/3/19

applestooranges

Known Member
18/7/18
intime04 is quite decent. If you go into the buyer review sections you can get an idea of the time-frame and general experience of ordering a watch from them. May wanna read up a bit if you're the sort to get anxious.

The 228239 is an older model that hasn't been updated in a while, so you may have to dig up older posts to find info on that. If you are adamant on the gold plated one, take note that the plating will wear off eventually (some last for years, but i've had on that rubbed off in a few days), and once you do you have a very obvious fake.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
thanks or your help.

but the ones at Trusty time says it is from YG , do you know anything about that manufucturer ?

YG isn't the manufacturer ? It means yellow gold plated ? RG means Rose gold plated ! TrustyTime clearly marks most of his listing either BP or noob . The link you post is 228206 DD in Rose gold from the BP factory is says so in the description .

Last edited: