• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Day-Date, which factory to go with ?

benballer

Known Member
Certified
15/3/19
Hi everyone,

First, I would like to apologise if my dilemma seems noobish.

I am currently looking at an yellow gold Day-Date with white dial and I have found two options so far, based on factories - Noob and BP. I am aware Noob does great Subs, but what about Day-Date ?

Noob from PureTime: Day-Date 40 228238 YG Noob 1:1 Best Edition Silver Dial Roman Markers on YG President Bracelet A3255
Noob from Trusty: RDD0205A - DayDate 40mm Flt YG/YG Silv Wht Roman Noob A3255 Mod
BP from Trusty: RDD0218C - DayDate 40mm Flt YG/YG Pearl Wht Roman BP Swiss 2836
BP from Trusty: RDD0196A - DayDate 228206 YG/YG White Roman BP Swiss 2836

I'm a bit confused since I'm not that skilled yet. I tend to go with the first option, from PureTime.

What are your guys' thoughts ? Some guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Mark

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
There are several threads on the DD40. Both BP and Noob have some flaws. The color gold in particular is weak unless going with BP wrapped. BP day wheel has the incorrect font.

I suggest pouring a cup of coffee and plowing through those threads and at the end you will know as much as anyone.

benballer

Known Member
Certified
15/3/19
There are several threads on the DD40. Both BP and Noob have some flaws. The color gold in particular is weak unless going with BP wrapped. BP day wheel has the incorrect font.

I suggest pouring a cup of coffee and plowing through those threads and at the end you will know as much as anyone.

Thank you for the insight, Karlus