• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Bezel Springs

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Hey guys, I recently removed my SD4K bezel to clean it and at the same time send it for mods. However i misplaced all 4 of the click springs that are supposed to go into the holes in the case. Anyone has any idea where i can buy them? Asked a few TD but no replies.
4eb94b049fc278b9a986d9debcd728c3.jpg

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
You can buy parts to re-make the springs and balls. See this post of mine, about halfway through there are links

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...68-my-molotow-cocktail-with-springs-and-balls

IDK what to tell you about the uniquely shaped click, which goes in the hole at 7 o'clock. The only way I've ever seen anyone buy one of those is a complete set in gen. It wouldn't even come normally with a bezel assembly, if you could get a TD to source one. No TD will source any of the springs, balls or click together or separately AFAIK. You might be able to buy a cheap watch or a broken watch and scavenge the parts.

Reactions: Pietros

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
You can buy parts to re-make the springs and balls. See this post of mine, about halfway through there are links

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...68-my-molotow-cocktail-with-springs-and-balls

IDK what to tell you about the uniquely shaped click, which goes in the hole at 7 o'clock. The only way I've ever seen anyone buy one of those is a complete set in gen. It wouldn't even come normally with a bezel assembly, if you could get a TD to source one. No TD will source any of the springs, balls or click together or separately AFAIK. You might be able to buy a cheap watch or a broken watch and scavenge the parts.
Thank you! May I also ask if Subs also have the same construction? Can I reuse parts from a sub?

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thank you! May I also ask if Subs also have the same construction? Can I reuse parts from a sub?

I can't say for certain, the construction looks to be identical. Is that a 40mm case? If so the bezel would be the same size as a Sub and I would say the chances are really good they are interchangable. If you post a pic of the underside of the bezel I might be able to give a better assessment.