• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334: Can the datewheel text be any bolder? QC pic inside!!

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
Hi all,

Need some advice on this QC pic. I am not altogether pleased with the text on the datewheel. Here are comparison photos.

VEOhsy.jpg

Left is my QC pic, center is from TD website and right is genuine (I am guessing) from google image.

The datewheel on the QC pic is definitely off (i.e. toooo bold). The picture from TD website looks slightly better.

The $640 question. Should I ask for another one paying particular attention to datewheel text?

The reason I am saying this is because another member here DirtyArty has a thread here and what I think is the same watch and the datewheel text is perfect (relatively speaking of course).

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...430487-just-in-arf-datejust-41-with-gray-dial

Thanks.

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
Try another one if you want. Chances are pretty good it will be from the same batch and the DW will be identical. ARF has totally dropped the ball on DWs. No excuse for that. These DWs ard very hard to find aftermarket, rep or gen.

OK thanks. I will try another one and see. Strange that a member DirtyArty got the same ARF DJ41 and the datewheel text looks much better.

BK can get Noob DWs for $40 a pop but cannot get DJ41 DWs.

Noob DJ41? I am guessing the DW for Noob won't fit into the ARF.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
OK thanks. I will try another one and see. Strange that a member DirtyArty got the same ARF DJ41 and the datewheel text looks much better.

Noob DJ41? I am guessing the DW for Noob won't fit into the ARF.

It should fit if it's the same movement or overlay can be glued on if the date window lines up