• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC - First Order With Intime - DateJust 41 126334 ARF Oyster - Intime

gatchy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/2/19
Sweden
Hi guys,

just received my QC pictures from Intime. Can you guys cast an eye over this and let me know your thoughts?
I can really only see the date Cyclops being a little off..

https://imgur.com/a/PwQpdfV

Incredible watch. I would accept it right away and count the days until I receive it. I really can’t see any major issues with it. Dial is amazing. I would later though add a gen crystal to improve the look of the watch in overall.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I've edited your post to remove the rule breaking part that can lead to a ban from this forum.

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Reactions: chukberry

chukberry

Horology Curious
14/11/08
I've edited your post to remove the rule breaking part that can lead to a ban from this forum.

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Sorry pal, what did I do so I don’t do that again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Sorry pal, what did I do so I don’t do that again...

You can only post QC pics to check a specific feature that you have doubts about. No broad "is there anything wrong?"

Reactions: chukberry

Jvdkl702

Horology Curious
27/2/19
Incredible watch. I would accept it right away and count the days until I receive it. I really can’t see any major issues with it. Dial is amazing. I would later though add a gen crystal to improve the look of the watch in overall.

Where can you buy a gen crystal?

chukberry

Horology Curious
14/11/08
Slightly disheartened when this watch arrived today.. I have noticed one thing that’s just staring me in the face and don’t know what to do about it.. there seems to be a mark on the Bezel and it isn’t dust.. should I contact intime?

1b1bc55bdcc83cad2e59d182fb0d4ce9.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

chukberry

Horology Curious
14/11/08
Just checked the qc pictures again now that I know where to look and yeah I can see it! Damn!