• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fake 116610 on the bay... with bidders.

Blingo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/9/18
Turkey
Reported!

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
look, guys, I am sorry for my language but what kind off Fucking pice of shit dhgate 70$ watch selling on eBay with bidders wtf
REPORTED

Reactions: DC109

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
the bids are probably fake accounts the seller made to make it look like people are interested

Reactions: rolexppapfan

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
Reported!
seller doesn’t even have a positive review “as seller”

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

SliverSurfer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/5/18
I don’t get it. These guys should easily get caught, right? If you discover it’s a fake, you should be able to track down the seller base on bank transfer account details, PayPal etc.

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12
I don’t get it. These guys should easily get caught, right? If you discover it’s a fake, you should be able to track down the seller base on bank transfer account details, PayPal etc.

Just goes to show how much money eBay makes on regular transactions. If even half of the fake sales on there result in a complaint and eBay having to cover the lost funds (which they very reliably do, by the way), it would be a large sum. But not nearly enough to make them more aggressive about policing bad reps like this one.