• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release 116610 lv jubilee from V9F

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Hmmm, except from the obvious date font issue, why should a Sub be on a Jubilee??

Reactions: eta2893

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12
It is not clear this has the correct crown position. Puretime never takes helpful pics in that regard, but at least based on these it seems like the ARF 3135 case with a low crown.

Reactions: kpg1220

topreplika

6/2/17
I think that they made this from the high demand of the jubilee bracelet,but the sub they made still sucks from date font ,magnification and insert and to not mention the shitty moviment they’ve used sa3135 like noob does and this is not arf they use sh3135.

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
~ Everything wrong with this watch ~

-​​​Magnification is wrong it looks like its 1.5X not 2.5X.

-Date Wheel has to many errors that cant be tolerated from my own behalf pardon my language but basically its fucked.

-​​​​​​Movement engravings are all wrong and it is a SA3135 at first glance i thought its an A3135 so still not sure about the movement.

-SELs looks decent but not up to standarts atleast at that price point.

-When we take a look at hulk maybe jts from the pictures but colours looks off atleast from my own behalf.

-Jubilee bracelet looks decent yet looks cheap atleast from my own behalf.

-Crown logo looks like too big atleast to me.

-Engravings sucks on inside of the removal back part that makes you access the movement (Forgot its name sorry).

-Lume looks decent but could be better and pearl lume looks worse compared to the dial and hands.

- 3D effect on hands looks tolerable.
​​​​​
-​​​​​​Clasp engravings sucks.

-Dial printing looks decent.

-Rectangles are not rounded like genuine.

experts opinions would be appericated as always.

yosimiz

Known Member
11/8/12
I don't see arf parts here.. Mag definitely not 1.5. Looks nice. But who cares. This is not a watch ootb ready to go watch. I think it's mostly noob parts. and obvious shitty noob clasp. Shitty hands, edges looks rough not polished. Actually I like the Insert and the dial. Very good dial print quality with super crisp fonts..there are better ones, at least for me

Reactions: KJ2020

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
And I wanted to buy this one because I want a Hulk with jubilee... (i'm weird maybe, but i love the look) thanks for your words/advices, I won't order this one but the task remain difficult to find the best hulk and to find the jubilee bracelet to put on it :)

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Coincidentally, I started a thread looking for a jubilee bracelet for a project I have in mind based on an ARF 116610 sub. This watch is a nightmare, but the bracelet would be great for what I am looking for!

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Coincidentally, I started a thread looking for a jubilee bracelet for a project I have in mind based on an ARF 116610 sub. This watch is a nightmare, but the bracelet would be great for what I am looking for!

The ARF is a nightmare? care to elaborate? because i'm looking for a Hulk for put on a jubilee, we're in the same boat :)

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
The ARF is a nightmare? care to elaborate? because i'm looking for a Hulk for put on a jubilee, we're in the same boat :)

No, the ARF is a great rep - I meant that the V9F Hulk on the jubilee is a nightmare (apart from the bracelet!!)

Reactions: Vox Optimatium

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
No, the ARF is a great rep - I meant that the V9F Hulk on the jubilee is a nightmare (apart from the bracelet!!)

LOL, alright, so better forget this V9F, only the bracelet would be good to buy for put it on a ARF?
Based on reviews, they said the bracelet looks cheap/low quality just like the watch itself :D
Pardon my english, I try to do my best without translator.

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
LOL, alright, so better forget this V9F, only the bracelet would be good to buy for put it on a ARF?
Based on reviews, they said the bracelet looks cheap/low quality just like the watch itself :D
Pardon my english, I try to do my best without translator.

Ha! Which reviews talk about the quality of the bracelet??

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Post number 5 (ofc it's based from TD pics)

mmm "looks decent but looks cheap" is somewhat contradictory, and that's based on looking at a picture? Not really a review in my world :)

Reactions: SHB

CarlosFFF

25/6/13

If you are able to source a jubilee bracelet, please report back

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Better we wait for someone to have it on his hands and see ...

Reactions: SHB