• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Factory Daytona 116515 RG/White Bezel - Any pictures/comparisons available?

roseimperial

Known Member
25/2/19
EDIT: I MEANT WHITE DIAL! Sorry for the typo, I didn't even realize LOL!

Hello!

I am new to the replica game and new to the forums.
I have tried to search for any forum/pictures of this particular rep, but have only found forums related to the Black dial or Chocolate version.
Please don't kill me if there is a thread I haven't found! Just send me in the right direction!

If there isn't any threads yet, I'd love to know if anyone has purchased this particular Daytona from Noob Factory with the White dial, and if anyone is able to compare it to gen.

Gen:
0.jpg

Noob Factory:
ROLDYT0237E_3.jpg

I am aware of the "issues" of the dial/bezel imperfections, however I am wondering if anyone has noticed any difference in the COLOR of the dial?
I know the gen is "ivory" colored, the Noob Factory is listed as "white". Any opinions? Please let me know, thank you!

Last edited:

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
Sorry don’t recall seeing 1 of these in any of the Noob posts across the forums, feel free to take one for the team! If you don’t like it there’s always M2M sales

roseimperial

Known Member
25/2/19
One thing for sure though rep leather straps are basically trash

Hey! Thanks for the response, I really appreciate it!
The gen picture has a leather strap but the one I ordered comes on a rubber strap.

I havent seen anywhere on the forums! Only the black dial version! I guess I can wait for the QC pics and if I’m not satisfied change my order to that one instead. Fingers crossed!

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
Hey! Thanks for the response, I really appreciate it!
The gen picture has a leather strap but the one I ordered comes on a rubber strap.

I havent seen anywhere on the forums! Only the black dial version! I guess I can wait for the QC pics and if I’m not satisfied change my order to that one instead. Fingers crossed!

I have the black dial rubber and its really nice, the choc dial on leather was the one I wanted but given the rep strap would be crap and the numbers on the dial are too small compared to gen I went for the black

roseimperial

Known Member
25/2/19
I have the black dial rubber and its really nice, the choc dial on leather was the one I wanted but given the rep strap would be crap and the numbers on the dial are too small compared to gen I went for the black

Yeah, I saw the issues with the chocolate dial, it wasn’t really on my personal list of “wants” though! I guess if the QC pics are not acceptable for the white face I’ll go for the black face instead. :)

Reactions: WatchaholicMallorca

roseimperial

Known Member
25/2/19
What did you decide in the end??

Went with the black dial. From QC pics on the Trusty Time website it looks like the noob version has a white dial, whereas gen is ivory. I didn't want to risk the color inconsistency so I went with black!