• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help with QC pic

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I asked for pics with time set at 6 and 9 and head on.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I saw that the 6 looked ok on an angle. Lke I said you have to decide. Good call on the extra pics. I already know what it will look like, just look at your first watch. See if you can post the pics here this time!

TheKnight

16/11/18
I saw that the 6 looked ok on an angle. Lke I said you have to decide. Good call on the extra pics. I already know what it will look like, just look at your first watch. See if you can post the pics here this time!
I'm on the fence. But because it's only one maker, LF, i think they will all have that issue.

So I dunno if I should even ask for a third one. Or just ask them to switch watches to explorer or something.

TheKnight

16/11/18
Okay I decided i think the 6 will bug me too much.

and I asked PureTime if they could switch the watch to in Rolex explorer 1 from BP.

Although they don't have it on their website.
And I guess I can pay the difference via PayPal or something cuz there is a 40 or something dollar difference

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09

and I asked PureTime if they could switch the watch to in Rolex explorer 1 from BP.

And I guess I can pay the difference via PayPal or something cuz there is a 40 or something dollar difference

Good move... Whoever set the press to punch the dial for the marker position set it off center and not by just a little bit...... the circled markers are off center also if you look really close …

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

You should read through the whole post I linked. Personally I wouldn't pay the extra for 904L. You'll see several others echoing the same sentiment. Send Puretime a link to the 316L version if you choose that, I posted a link in the other thread, it's $298.

TheKnight

16/11/18
You should read through the whole post I linked. Personally I wouldn't pay the extra for 904L. You'll see several others echoing the same sentiment. Send Puretime a link to the 316L version if you choose that, I posted a link in the other thread, it's $298.

she said she would do the switch and I can't change the watch again. haha. but Im guessing I still have qc pics incoming.

Ok I'll read it

Reactions: KJ2020

TheKnight

16/11/18
BTW Elena said "it looks well aligned" and "im too strict with alignment"

I dont mind paying extra for the 904L just to try it once and have it in hand. I read the thread. I see most dont notice any difference. But I wanna hold it and compare with my 316L watches just for curiosity.

I'll post my Explorer QC pics here I guess when I get them in a week or so. It took them over a week to get the 2nd LF Tudor 41 Heritage.

Alexccmeister

8/11/18

My apology if this comment will ruffle up some feathers. But I don't agree with this "I'm too strict with alignment' comment. Otherwise I wouldn't have a Tudor with a misaligned bezel when set to 12 marker.

The misalignment of those markers are really bad IMO. But then the pix of the gen Tudor. My God man! Haha...

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

I dont mind paying extra for the 904L just to try it once and have it in hand. I read the thread. I see most dont notice any difference. But I wanna hold it and compare with my 316L watches just for curiosity.

I'll post my Explorer QC pics here I guess when I get them in a week or so. It took them over a week to get the 2nd LF Tudor 41 Heritage.

Glad you were able to switch. Your opinion is the only one that matters regarding alignment.

Remember you can only post QC pics if you have a specific issue you want second opinions on. After you approve them you can post them freely.

TheKnight

16/11/18
Glad you were able to switch. Your opinion is the only one that matters regarding alignment.

Remember you can only post QC pics if you have a specific issue you want second opinions on. After you approve them you can post them freely.

either way i'll PM you the pics hahah.

TheKnight

16/11/18

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Reactions: TheKnight