• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Submariner 116610 - Ultimate replica showdown. [February 2019]

skupik

Horology Curious
16/8/17
As many of us seem to be facing the same issue when choosing a replica - I decided to collect all the wisdom at one spot, so it is gonna help all other who got the same question.

What is the best 116610 Submariner replica available now on the market? Is it the newest V9 from Noob, or maybe the AFR or VRF? GMF, or maybe sth else?

What are the pros/cons of every one, and which one presents the best value/money.
Let's decide all together, once for all. Maybe we can make a poll and vote?

Reactions: Leopold2

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
ARF 2824 best ootb.
a69cb57f877a66017e77e76e15b3f555.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
As many of us seem to be facing the same issue when choosing a replica - I decided to collect all the wisdom at one spot, so it is gonna help all other who got the same question.

What is the best 116610 Submariner replica available now on the market? Is it the newest V9 from Noob, or maybe the AFR or VRF? GMF, or maybe sth else?

What are the pros/cons of every one, and which one presents the best value/money.
Let's decide all together, once for all. Maybe we can make a poll and vote?

You mean who has the best sub? Or are you going to ‘collect some wisdom’ and update the OP for us?

Reactions: KSwatches

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
From Rolex? The best there is?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

rlx4uzz

Horology Curious
16/4/18
The new factory just rolled out the best ootb Submariner, absolutely brilliant, they were working all the way through CNY to beat every one else... very reasonably priced at about 3 bitcoins. Factory is based in Genevzhou city, Swizdong province just west of Shanghai. RF v1 for shizzle.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
The new factory just rolled out the best ootb Submariner, absolutely brilliant, they were working all the way through CNY to beat every one else... very reasonably priced at about 3 bitcoins. Factory is based in Genevzhou city, Swizdong province just west of Shanghai. RF v1 for shizzle.

Better wait for RF v2 though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: skupik

slashFAslash

21/7/18
I'll wait for the ultimate rep showdown v2, can't make up my mind when there's only one version

CarlosFFF

25/6/13
This is a waste of a thread, arguably worse than a "who has the best" sub thread. Sorry OP, don't mean to be rude, but you contributed nothing in the original post regrading the debate...

Reactions: slashFAslash

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I think that I have read +1,000 pages about Noob's, Arf's and VRF's and yet I believe i wouldn't be able to vote in any poll :confused:

Agreed.

After reading quite a bit I'll stick my neck out -

LN - VRF vr3135 with crystal replacement
LV - VRF vr3135 with crystal replacement

Mostly due to the movement.

ARF is really good though too.

Reactions: Ecender