• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VRF (Max?) 116613LB V2

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
I'm hearing rumours that VRF are launching a V2 of their 116613LB anytime now - has anybody got any updates on this??

Reactions: vcappp

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I'm hearing rumours that VRF are launching a V2 of their 116613LB anytime now - has anybody got any updates on this??

No, but now I'm not sure what to do. I was just ready to pull the trigger on one of these. Sometimes newer isn't better... On the other hand I might regret not waiting. ARRGGH...

bettoban

Known Member
30/12/15
Someone said that will be out tomorrow..i'm ready to pull the trigger :fap:

Levidreycon

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
26/11/18
Yes I have received photos and video today here’s the update list I received
1. The wrapping gold is more genuine coloured
2. The lume is brighter
3. The metal case decorative ring is more genuine like

and that’s all I received in terms of updates but the colour definitely looks better the photos I received are not the best but I have 4 ordered and should receive end of next week so will post photos and review

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Yes I have received photos and video today here’s the update list I received
1. The wrapping gold is more genuine coloured
2. The lume is brighter
3. The metal case decorative ring is more genuine like

and that’s all I received in terms of updates but the colour definitely looks better the photos I received are not the best but I have 4 ordered and should receive end of next week so will post photos and review

Who provided the photos and video that you have received? What's the movement??

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
The V1 looks like the better watch. It's easy to replicate the genuine gold colour on the V1 by lightly polishing with a Cape Cod cloth. Put a decent insert on a V1 (Spongebob?) with a decent crystal (gen or prof) and you've got a stunning rep.

Reactions: Itto

iskillio

12/9/14
Wow that dial is actually very very very close to gen. Almost cobalt like the gen blue

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The V1 looks like the better watch. It's easy to replicate the genuine gold colour on the V1 by lightly polishing with a Cape Cod cloth. Put a decent insert on a V1 (Spongebob?) with a decent crystal (gen or prof) and you've got a stunning rep.

What do you think is not better on the V2?

0x9

11/8/17
EU [GER]
I cant really tell from the video, but the SEL sides seem to be gold, arent they? Unfortunately they sit extremly flush, what a shame. V1 had better ones. Also the gold color is way too yellowish, but that might be the lighting/angle...

Rolemars

Renowned Member
13/1/19
EU
Looks amazing to my eye! Wondering if the insert has a better shade of blue compared to the previous versions. Only with more pictures and side by side pictures with gen we'll find out :)

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
Hmm. I just paid for an VRF Max LB and LN on Monday and accepted QC yesterday. Not too bummed as I’m not sure that I’d want to wait any longer for the LB v2 release. Unless they have them already? Double backed and looked at my QC pics..lum looks pretty bright but I couldn’t tell if the gold color was any different than what was shown above. Nonetheless, I doubt my TD is sending me a V2 if they have V1’s still left to sell.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hmm. I just paid for an VRF Max LB and LN on Monday and accepted QC yesterday. Not too bummed as I’m not sure that I’d want to wait any longer for the LB v2 release. Unless they have them already? Double backed and looked at my QC pics..lum looks pretty bright but I couldn’t tell if the gold color was any different than what was shown above. Nonetheless, I doubt my TD is sending me a V2 if they have V1’s still left to sell.

Which TD did you order from, I think I'd rather have a V1 as a known quantity

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
Which TD did you order from, I think I'd rather have a V1 as a known quantity

I go through Toro. And yeah, most of the V1’s I’ve seen on the forum looked more than acceptable for me.

prometheus3673

Horology Curious
7/2/19

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
I’m told this will have the VR3135 movement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Levidreycon

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
26/11/18
Only comes with 2836 movement currently I’ve ordered 4 of them so will write a review and post photos once I’ve received it at the end of next week

Reactions: Rolemars