• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ARF Deepsea SH3135-v2

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
The lighting is really unfortunate, as Rob said.
This is the first DSSD with updated lugs I see in qc pics though!

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Yeah i would hold my Hand in fire its from the light/shadow.

The crystal is too high! It was always too high since the beginning of ARF‘s Deepsea

Reactions: KSwatches

dee306

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/14
Yeah i would hold my Hand in fire its from the light/shadow.

The crystal is too high! It was always too high since the beginning of ARF‘s Deepsea

Definitely, I agree with you, but at the same time I like the look of raised crystals on divers watches. Gives it a bold look.

Got my DSSD D-blue ARF V2 on order, will be sure to take some pics for everyone. Will be my 2nd DSSD since getting a Noob DSSD black modded by BK in 2014.

Reactions: RobSe1

nightghost

Horology Curious
16/7/16
Date is still bold and not centred.. and points mentioned above

Yeb that font is too bold. I can confirm with the one I got for my friend. V2 does not mean its better , just a made up thing by the TD for a newer patch . perfect example is that new ARF 36 DJ V2 .

prometheus3673

Horology Curious
7/2/19
Just ordered one of this scrumptious watch! And i m waiting for the delivery.

從我的iPhone使用RWI 發送

MMMCCCXXXIII

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/10/18
QC imgur.com/LStpe6k.jpg

Ordered V2 about 2 weeks ago, should be coming soon.

Will update with real on hand pics.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Which tool would you recommend for opening the case back? I tried a rubber ball which has worked on a few other Rollies but the case back on my DSSD is too tight and wont let go that way.

dee306

9/1/14
I’ve done a ball taped of electrical tape (adhesive side facing outwards. You can also do ball of duct tape, may leave some residue on caseback, just harder to remove the residue.

Reactions: xartan

StevieH

Known Member
14/1/19
Which tool would you recommend for opening the case back? I tried a rubber ball which has worked on a few other Rollies but the case back on my DSSD is too tight and wont let go that way.

You can get a whole set of dies on Aliexpress/eBay for less than £20 delivered, or just the one (if you know the size) for less than £10

Reactions: maxracingshox

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Thanks guys. I’ll start by trying the tape trick and see if that does it.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Thanks guys. I’ll start by trying the tape trick and see if that does it.

For me always a sticky ball worked with the Deepsea. Good pumped up and cleaned with soap! also the caseback should be fatless...it will normall hold like glue on it

atb2401

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
21/3/15
beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Picked up a few for the store.

Will post a review when I have it in my hands.

Here’s what the stockist sent me:
f66d96a0ab40e0aecc8a55888f11dec2.jpg

I know it’s a terrible picture but look how good the hands and markers look. Wow.

Reactions: Tschacko

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16

Hmm I messed up a few screw heads while adjusting the link. Do you need a special tool? The width of the screwdriver looks right. I just read something about maybe needing a hollow ground or T-shaped screwdriver.