• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ARF Deepsea SH3135-v2

Frankie9

Renowned Member
1/1/19
Ontario, Canada
Very nice. I can’t wait to get my build from GRIMLOCKTIME. I hope that the DSSD is not gonna be too big for my 6.75 wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StevieH

Known Member
14/1/19
Very nice. I can’t wait to get my build from GRIMLOCKTIME. I hope that the DSSD is not gonna be too big for my 6.75 wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MIne is 7.75, so will let you know, but it is a big chunk of steel! The feedback seems to be that the slightly wider strap really help it to sit nicely. My watch has literally just arrived at the local delivery depot, so hopefully may get it today, or tomorrow.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
MIne is 7.75, so will let you know, but it is a big chunk of steel! The feedback seems to be that the slightly wider strap really help it to sit nicely. My watch has literally just arrived at the local delivery depot, so hopefully may get it today, or tomorrow.

THIS watch here in the Thread is not!! the 126660. it is the 116660 - same watch since years with the 21mm Bracelet - NOT 22mm !

GTgamo

12/2/18
Every Where, Earth

Wider strap only on 12 series not on 11 series that you ordered

StevieH

Known Member
14/1/19
Apologies, I saw a review of the DSSD on YouTube and the guy mentioned this,but obviously wrong as mine is 21mm when I measured it.

Mine arrived today, I removed 2 links and it's on my wrist. Can't wait to see it in the daylight. I am very happy with the quality so far, even down to the screws on the bracelet links. Makes my Gen 16610 look rubbish!!! The crown, operation and feel was much better than I was expecting from reviews, but I guess this may be the revised movement? The bezel operation is perfect too.

So far, I am exceptionally happy with the service and experience from puretime - thanks Angus.

Reactions: maxracingshox

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Apologies, I saw a review of the DSSD on YouTube and the guy mentioned this,but obviously wrong as mine is 21mm when I measured it.

Mine arrived today, I removed 2 links and it's on my wrist. Can't wait to see it in the daylight. I am very happy with the quality so far, even down to the screws on the bracelet links. Makes my Gen 16610 look rubbish!!! The crown, operation and feel was much better than I was expecting from reviews, but I guess this may be the revised movement? The bezel operation is perfect too.

So far, I am exceptionally happy with the service and experience from puretime - thanks Angus.

Please wear out the shutter of whatever camera you have and make the image hoster website's server crash from uploading a lot of hi res photos :) :)

Reactions: RobSe1

dee306

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/14
Confused, as some TD websites have pics of the new ARF V2 116660 with an obviously plagued bold font datewheel, but on TrustyTime, the rep has a really nice DW font (the video even shows flipping through some dates). Although not the 126660 we’ve been hoping for, this is quite promising. Is it considered high risk to purchase an SH3135, the dealers don’t explicitly say the movement is updated.. http://www.trustytime.club/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_8&products_id=19577

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Confused, as some TD websites have pics of the new ARF V2 116660 with an obviously plagued bold font datewheel, but on TrustyTime, the rep has a really nice DW font (the video even shows flipping through some dates). Although not the 126660 we’ve been hoping for, this is quite promising. Is it considered high risk to purchase an SH3135, the dealers don’t explicitly say the movement is updated.. http://www.trustytime.club/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_8&products_id=19577

What's also funny is that only trustytime's ARF DSSD has a different coronet logo engraved on the case back than on all the other TD's websites!?

StevieH

Known Member
14/1/19
What's also funny is that only trustytime's ARF DSSD has a different coronet logo engraved on the case back than on all the other TD's websites!?

Yeah the TT one is black. I can confirm that mine from puretime is as the picture on their website and is just engraved and not filled in.

GTgamo

12/2/18
Every Where, Earth
Yeah the TT one is black. I can confirm that mine from puretime is as the picture on their website and is just engraved and not filled in.

You mentioned TT , if you are referring to two-tone, as in steel and gold - then you are referencing a watch that is not produced or manufactured by Rolex. Stainless steel is the only way it comes, as the DSSD is generally referred to as a professional instrument, not a piece of jewelry.

StevieH

Known Member
14/1/19
You mentioned TT , if you are referring to two-tone, as in steel and gold - then you are referencing a watch that is not produced or manufactured by Rolex. Stainless steel is the only way it comes, as the DSSD is generally referred to as a professional instrument, not a piece of jewelry.

Sorry, Trusty Time as per the post above mine

dee306

9/1/14
I requested to Andrew at TT to send me example QCs of his ARF V2’s. Will report back if I get them.

Reactions: maxracingshox

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Maybe they took pics of the old version...or there was a first batch with some old parts to clear theyre stock.

GTgamo

12/2/18
Every Where, Earth
Maybe they took pics of the old version...or there was a first batch with some old parts to clear theyre stock.

RobSe1 I have heard it rumored that the matching new caliber movement for the 12 series has a better than 50% chance of replacement for the 3135 - have you heard anything similar?

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
RobSe1 I have heard it rumored that the matching new caliber movement for the 12 series has a better than 50% chance of replacement for the 3135 - have you heard anything similar?

I didn’t heat anything about this but the time set direction would be wrong with a 3135. The 3235 Mov acts counterclockwise while the 3135 clockwise...

Pelagic If the 3235clone is changeable to a 3135, maybe you know it bro?

StevieH

Known Member
14/1/19
Been trying to upload a picture of mine, but I get the following error?

Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 3.46 MB but you only have 97.7 KB of 97.7 KB remaining.

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Been trying to upload a picture of mine, but I get the following error?

Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 3.46 MB but you only have 97.7 KB of 97.7 KB remaining.

Did you try picr.me?

dee306

9/1/14
Unfortunately I haven’t gotten any sample QC pics, but have been told the by TT that the DW font is better. I’m quite close on pulling the trigger, or wait till an updated 126660 with an Asian ETA version.