• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ARF Deepsea SH3135-v2

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
I spent lots of time comparing pics to gens and in my opinion ARF has the best DSSD sel ever seen. That's subjective of course.

agree, the built quality of the ARF is excellent! The only issue (could be) the Movement- but that’s not an ARF Problem.

tommikeson

24/10/14
agree, the built quality of the ARF is excellent! The only issue (could be) the Movement- but that’s not an ARF Problem.

Do you mean the SH3135 in general or the fact that it is the v2? I wonder if the v2 is just a date wheel or if they fixed something else.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Do you mean the SH3135 in general or the fact that it is the v2? I wonder if the v2 is just a date wheel or if they fixed something else.

The SH3135 in General - it’s a great Movement but can cause problems...sometimes. The V2 i don’t know what they improved exactly. Some parts and i think it’s an easyier direct swap for a gen Datewheel with it now.

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
I have had a couple of SH3135's all serviced and with a genuine winding mechanism installed & some tuning... All I can say is that all of them performed absolutely flawless and were / are workhorses. They keep time, they are fun to work with, they are easy to upgrade, nothing ever broke. In fact I had more issues with various eta movements (clone & swiss).

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
I have had a couple of SH3135's all serviced and with a genuine winding mechanism installed & some tuning... All I can say is that all of them performed absolutely flawless and were / are workhorses. They keep time, they are fun to work with, they are easy to upgrade, nothing ever broke. In fact I had more issues with various eta movements (clone & swiss).

yes, that’s the best way. Service and gen autowind if it breaks.
Hope the V2 is more stable.

Miky31

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/15
https://puretime.io/sea-dweller
-1166...sh3135-v2.html

They did it. They perfected the case.
This watch in combination with the newly rumored v2 movement is all I could have hoped for and a bag of chips.
Thanks ARF, thanks puretime .

Edit: I am looking at the pics again and again. They even reworked the clasp finish. Sel and lugs are absolute perfection. This may be the single best Rolex rep otb. Holy shit ARF is lit as fuck at the moment! Way to go ARF :cool:

Looks like a great watch! I Will soon order this one.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: maxracingshox

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13

Incredible. I've had nothing but problems with them lately. Seems since the yuki days they've turned really hit and miss.

Have you torn down a VR3135 yet? The lack of jewel on the driving wheel is the only thing that puts me off it. That and having to buy a sub just to get the movement (I can't stand fucking water ghosts, ugly common watches!)

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Incredible. I've had nothing but problems with them lately. Seems since the yuki days they've turned really hit and miss.

Have you torn down a VR3135 yet? The lack of jewel on the driving wheel is the only thing that puts me off it. That and having to buy a sub just to get the movement (I can't stand fucking water ghosts, ugly common watches!)

Unfortunately I have not had my hands on a VR clone yet. I know it is missing that jewel ( I actually was the one who discovered it ;) ), but I don't think it's a problem nor a real technical disadvantage. Rolex chose a really weird way of technical design in that area utilizing 3 jewels... In honesty, I would invest in gen parts for the SH movement instead of buying a VR watch to get the movement.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
VDQJRR.jpg

@Luxuracer

but i‘m with you - imo its no big improvement to the „v1“...

Reactions: KJ2020

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Thanks for clearing that up .... RobSe1

I do see the black and blue separation on the dial moved up a bit and also the rehaut engraving is darker. But as far as the case, it's the same.

No Prob. mate

For me i don’t really see big improvements-we‘ll habe toneait for a review- could also be just the „Prototype“ for the TD‘s to take some shots...

I‘ll wait for the 126660 - should also be soon ready

Frankie9

Renowned Member
1/1/19
Ontario, Canada
Anyone ever see the gen blue to black dial for sale. I can only find the all black ones. I actually have this watch being built by Grimlocktime right now with gen dial, hands, date wheel and full 3135 rotor assembly but with black Mark 1 dial. I would like to find the James Cameron dial one day so that I will have a different colour Rolex then my 116610ln.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTgamo

12/2/18
Every Where, Earth
Anyone ever see the gen blue to black dial for sale. I can only find the all black ones. I actually have this watch being built by Grimlocktime right now with gen dial, hands, date wheel and full 3135 rotor assembly but with black Mark 1 dial. I would like to find the James Cameron dial one day so that I will have a different colour Rolex then my 116610ln.

Many people would like to get their hands on a gen - JC dial - So far i have heard of no-one at all with that dial for sale.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17

The Chance to get one is nearly 0,0

Reactions: maxracingshox