• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ARF Deepsea SH3135-v2

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
https://puretime.io/sea-dweller
-1166...sh3135-v2.html

They did it. They perfected the case.
This watch in combination with the newly rumored v2 movement is all I could have hoped for and a bag of chips.
Thanks ARF, thanks puretime .

Edit: I am looking at the pics again and again. They even reworked the clasp finish. Sel and lugs are absolute perfection. This may be the single best Rolex rep otb. Holy shit ARF is lit as fuck at the moment! Way to go ARF :cool:

Last edited:

Simurgh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/2/16
Very nice watch. I love what they did with it! Looking forward to the first purchase photos and videos.

tommikeson

24/10/14
What are all the differences on the v2? You mentioned the case, that was the big tell on this one. I didn't expect a 116660 because I thought that the 126660 was coming soon. And with the new version of the movement, think that means that we won't have to change out the reversing wheel? I think I'll be the guinea pig on this one since I've been on the fence with buying the 116660 or waiting for the 12.

Last edited:

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Caseshape is still wrong - Lugs are still too thick and shape is not correct. They took a bit of the rounded look but...

OGEV text is still not correct - The E should start exactly at 12 like the K at 6.

Clasp edges are a bit toooo round imo.

Dial Color...hard to tell in the pics.

Looks good, But i‘m sceptical

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Well, the watch is par excellence, it is still not the 126660, it is the 116660

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Caseshape is still wrong - Lugs are still too thick and shape is not correct. They took a bit of the rounded look but...
Not sure about that. We'll have to see it compared against a genuine.

OGEV text is still not correct - The E should start exactly at 12 like the K at 6.
Yes, I know. It doesn't really bother, because it's probably a qc thing differing from watch to watch (as we've seen in the past) and if you look at different gen models, they usually have their rehaut crooked all over the place.

Clasp edges are a bit toooo round imo.
I don't think so, but alright.

Dial Color...hard to tell in the pics.
Yeah, not too sure either...

Date is still bold and not centred.. and points mentioned above
Install a gen date disc = problem solved ;)

Reactions: vcappp

tommikeson

24/10/14
maxracingshox, if you were to buy one today would you go with this one or their V1? I'm getting impatient and about to dump a lot of money in another home, so I want to buy now before I start getting sticker shock from everything that goes into the house. Any worry about this "v2" just clearing modified old stock in preparation for the 126660?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Meh. No 126660 no sale. We've been able to get the fat one for years now.

Everyone should feel disappointed with this.

Reactions: KSwatches

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
maxracingshox, if you were to buy one today would you go with this one or their V1? I'm getting impatient and about to dump a lot of money in another home, so I want to buy now before I start getting sticker shock from everything that goes into the house. Any worry about this "v2" just clearing modified old stock in preparation for the 126660?

It's a completely new watch compared to the V1 in terms of appearance.

RobSe1 The clasp is too rounded, agreed. Still nice though :)
AMeQq.jpg

Wraithier

19/6/16
To me the dial especially is a huge improvement over the V1.

I agree with RobSe1 's feedback. The OGEV text looks thicker than the Noob V7 I have, which is more accurate as Noob's is too thin compared to gen, but the missed alignment kills it for me.

Will need to see some pics once people actually have them in hand. I'm still not ready to give up my Noob with Spongebob insert yet...

Reactions: vcappp

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
I‘m a picky bastard with the Deepsea haha its my Hate and Love watch - so don’t be sad by my pickyness :p

Some things like The Date are QC issues, no Big Deal.

We are still talking about a rep - a bloody good rep, one of the best on the Market! Like the V1 also. I know this and its the truth!!

But i‘m a bit disappointed because I‘m waiting for the 126660.

mnkoshka theclaw25 check this out :)

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
I‘m a picky bastard with the Deepsea haha its my Hate and Love watch - so don’t be sad by my pickyness :p

Some things like The Date are QC issues, no Big Deal.

We are still talking about a rep - a bloody good rep, one of the best on the Market! Like the V1 also. I know this and its the truth!!

But i‘m a bit disappointed because I‘m waiting for the 126660.

mnkoshka theclaw25 check this out :)

Nice! I’ll have to check this one out. I’ve got the v2 dial apparently which I bought because my black dial was defective from the TD so they sourced it for me. Sceptical it’s actually a noob v7 dial.
I’m temped to buy this but the engraving May still be a problem for me it’ll do my head in especially if the Rolex engravings don’t line up with the minute markers on the dial.
crystal hight still looks too high so no changes there

Reactions: RobSe1

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Nice! I’ll have to check this one out. I’ve got the v2 dial apparently which I bought because my black dial was defective from the TD so they sourced it for me. Sceptical it’s actually a noob v7 dial.
I’m temped to buy this but the engraving May still be a problem for me it’ll do my head in especially if the Rolex engravings don’t line up with the minute markers on the dial.

Also the lugs look the same as V1. There where complaints they where to fat?

Reactions: RobSe1

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17

It’s stated with better rehaut engravings in PT‘s Newsletter. On the pics it looks good but the OGEV Text is still bit off.

jep, the Crystal is still too high!

Hope Trusty or PT has soon a Video online to clarify.

Lugs looking also like V1 one me with a bit „sharper“ edges.
yes the shape is bit too „fat“

Reactions: KJ2020

tommikeson

24/10/14
I see the lugs being a little too fat as well. With the crystal being too high, do you mean that it shouldn't go above the bezel?