Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

New ARF Deepsea SH3135-v2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Originally posted by RobSe1 View Post
    Maybe they took pics of the old version...or there was a first batch with some old parts to clear theyre stock.
    RobSe1 I have heard it rumored that the matching new caliber movement for the 12 series has a better than 50% chance of replacement for the 3135 - have you heard anything similar?

    Comment


      #77
      Originally posted by GTgamo View Post

      RobSe1 I have heard it rumored that the matching new caliber movement for the 12 series has a better than 50% chance of replacement for the 3135 - have you heard anything similar?
      I didn’t heat anything about this but the time set direction would be wrong with a 3135. The 3235 Mov acts counterclockwise while the 3135 clockwise...

      Pelagic If the 3235clone is changeable to a 3135, maybe you know it bro?

      Comment


        #78
        Been trying to upload a picture of mine, but I get the following error?

        Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 3.46 MB but you only have 97.7 KB of 97.7 KB remaining.

        Comment


          #79
          Originally posted by StevieH View Post
          Been trying to upload a picture of mine, but I get the following error?

          Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 3.46 MB but you only have 97.7 KB of 97.7 KB remaining.
          Did you try picr.me?
          Finding the perfect rep is a never ending chase...

          Comment


            #80
            Unfortunately I haven’t gotten any sample QC pics, but have been told the by TT that the DW font is better. I’m quite close on pulling the trigger, or wait till an updated 126660 with an Asian ETA version.

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by dee306 View Post
              Unfortunately I haven’t gotten any sample QC pics, but have been told the by TT that the DW font is better. I’m quite close on pulling the trigger, or wait till an updated 126660 with an Asian ETA version.
              I heard Angus talking that ARF using the 2824 was a mistake in the past so they would rather concentrate on the SH movements in future.

              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by maxracingshox View Post

                Did you try picr.me?
                No, but I have now!

                https://picr.me/image/V6HdPK

                Comment


                  #83
                  Originally posted by StevieH View Post

                  No, but I have now!

                  https://picr.me/image/V6HdPK


                  Could you do a straight dial shot mate? Looks good!!

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Originally posted by RobSe1 View Post



                    Could you do a straight dial shot mate? Looks good!!
                    I will try, but difficult with reflections and trying to show the colour...

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Hopefully a better dial shot https://picr.me/image/V6LhRq

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Originally posted by StevieH View Post

                        No, but I have now!

                        https://picr.me/image/V6HdPK
                        It's looking really nice. My own older ARF is at the watchsmith. I might wanna upgrade but I'll probably wait for the 12. Hopefully they'll make a rep of that in my lifetime.

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Originally posted by StevieH View Post
                          Hopefully a better dial shot https://picr.me/image/V6LhRq
                          Thanks for sharing these pictures, beautiful watch, wow! The font on the DW "8" looks good to me too, how are the other DW numbers?

                          Comment


                            #88
                            Andrew at TT just released some example QCs on his website http://www.qcpics.com/index.php/ROLSD086/IMG_8409 DW font looks good in his batches. He claims the case has been updated too?

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Originally posted by dee306 View Post
                              Andrew at TT just released some example QCs on his website http://www.qcpics.com/index.php/ROLSD086/IMG_8409 DW font looks good in his batches. He claims the case has been updated too?
                              That looks really good, except the crystal - it’s way too high.
                              But they made it really nice. The Caseshape and Dial are really better!! and DW looks great.

                              Comment


                                #90
                                I wonder if the high crystal can be fixed.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X