• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

Phatfos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/19
I got my QC today as well. Approved. Dial looks to be same as 2.2 from before.

Phatfos

8/6/19
The SEL in my QC also looks bad but I am new to this and it’s prob not worth another month of waiting I will go leather anyhow.

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
Guys, please don’t post QC pictures unless you have a certain question.

Sometimes your expectations for a rep are much higher than maybe for a gen.

There is gens having similar curved endings of the SELs ;)
There is also gens, having not a perfectly aligned bezel. There is also gens having not a perfectly aligned crown at 12. There is gens having a little gap on the flip lock clasp and so on and so fort...
So don’t be too hard with our guys from China :)

a75b63103403dddba5c73039edf8815c.jpg

f4908e25f346b57b09c64ccd4f2d1c2c.jpg

b3d79392100a1efac4da4d7fb7d386ed.jpg

Reactions: Drthomk and Cr7juv

BR_navi

20/10/17
I just got my QC pics from Elena at Puretime. Noob 116500

1. Can i get a confirmation that this is the V2.2 dial (Looks pretty good to me :))

2. The alignment on the 60 seems to be slightly to the left, is that normal?

3. The SEL, pretty big gap on the top left side. I'm i being too picky or is that acceptable?

Other then that, it looks pretty good. Please if i'm missing something let me know, its my fist rep, and i have been doing alot of research over the last month here, but i'm far from an expert :)
Hi, very good!

For you is like gen? What do you think?

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Thanks for the input, im accepting mine. Its minor details you wont spot in day to day situations :)

I been trying to do some research on the proofmaster test, and from what i understand a 3 bar pressure test is equivalent to about 30 meters. But i gotta be honest, i dont quite understand the results in my QC pic. Does this mean that i can take the watch swimming? I live in Mexico and Miami, so i'm around a lot of ocean/pool situations :) But i would never go snorkeling or diving with the watch, it would never go below 2-3 meters of water. Anyone that can shine some light on this based on the QC pic, would it be safe?

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
Thanks for the input, im accepting mine. Its minor details you wont spot in day to day situations :)

I been trying to do some research on the proofmaster test, and from what i understand a 3 bar pressure test is equivalent to about 30 meters. But i gotta be honest, i dont quite understand the results in my QC pic. Does this mean that i can take the watch swimming? I live in Mexico and Miami, so i'm around a lot of ocean/pool situations :) But i would never go snorkeling or diving with the watch, it would never go below 2-3 meters of water. Anyone that can shine some light on this based on the QC pic, would it be safe?

With 3-5 bar you can take it for showers and hand washing without any problems. Should you fall into a pool, most probably nothing would happen as well. But for serious swimming etc. you should get it water proofed at a local watch smith up to 6-10 bar.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
With 3-5 bar you can take it for showers and hand washing without any problems. Should you fall into a pool, most probably nothing would happen as well. But for serious swimming etc. you should get it water proofed at a local watch smith up to 6-10 bar.

Thanks man, yeah i better get it properly water proofed.

stockwatch

18/10/15
Is this watch even available ? TD has been telling it’s very hard to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Fontaine

Known Member
Gold Patron
13/10/18
Guys, please don’t post QC pictures unless you have a certain question.

Sometimes your expectations for a rep are much higher than maybe for a gen.

There is gens having similar curved endings of the SELs ;)
There is also gens, having not a perfectly aligned bezel. There is also gens having not a perfectly aligned crown at 12. There is gens having a little gap on the flip lock clasp and so on and so fort...
So don’t be too hard with our guys from China :)

a75b63103403dddba5c73039edf8815c.jpg

f4908e25f346b57b09c64ccd4f2d1c2c.jpg

b3d79392100a1efac4da4d7fb7d386ed.jpg

This, x1000 - I don’t know how many of those complaining actually buy gen versions of these watches but there are definitely variations/imperfections in gens as there are in reps.

To expect perfection when we already know the quality standards do not meet what Rolex would allow is a little disingenuous in my opinion!

Sent from the RWI App