• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

DJ Woody

Known Member
5/8/18
London
Hey Guys, does it appear that all Daytonas coming out of the NOOB factory are the new version 2.2 versions? Im sure there are still some old ones in circulation but the factory is now producing 2.2 exclusively?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
763740920c0eb9e333f0f4b05be0b580.jpg

My two black
Dials..
I prefer the one on the left

the dial is good, but look at these ugly pushers

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

Reactions: Rufctr2

tgfrulez

Known Member
5/6/10
the dial is good, but look at these ugly pushers

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

Yep, ARF pushers.. any way to mod them?

Left one is ARF with BP dial and bezel, right is Noob with ARF dial and bezel

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Can this version accept gen dial and what else is a “must” to change on this watch?

kopite81

2/12/18
My Noob is on route to the modder now for
Gen Dial
Gen Crystal and Gasket
Gen Hands
Gen Bezel

Also having a service and being regulated :)

Reactions: SWI

Desertwanderer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/19
My Noob is on route to the modder now for
Gen Dial
Gen Crystal and Gasket
Gen Hands
Gen Bezel

Also having a service and being regulated :)

Im curious..... That must now stack up to quite an investment... enough to nearly buy a decent semi Vintage Gen Rolex for instance, something like a classic Datejust. Why not do that rather than have to keep explaining your watch is a Rep albeit with some Gen parts? Whats driving the changes.

kopite81

2/12/18
Im curious..... That must now stack up to quite an investment... enough to nearly buy a decent semi Vintage Gen Rolex for instance, something like a classic Datejust. Why not do that rather than have to keep explaining your watch is a Rep albeit with some Gen parts? Whats driving the changes.

its still better than the outlay for a Gen at nearly £20k......

Unless your an expert only I know its a rep also. with the parts fitted you won't be able to notice unless your an expert

Reactions: SWI

SWI

Known Member
1/11/17
Canada
I agree and who wants a boring classic datejust when you can build this... I like what you’re doing - you’ll have a gen looking and functioning watch for a fraction of the gen resale price.

Reactions: SuperLory

Desertwanderer

13/2/19
its still better than the outlay for a Gen at nearly £20k......

Unless your an expert only I know its a rep also. with the parts fitted you won't be able to notice unless your an expert

Not sure id be comfortable trying to pass mine off as a Gen under any circumstance but each to their own, good luck to you and enjoy it!
It will im sure have cost you enough to think twice about wearing it to any dodgy parts of the world, better get a second one to cover off such occasions :)

Reactions: Yachtmaster_Chris

chocovanila

6/8/15
Hi all,

is it normal for the watch crystal to fog up for couple mins after leaving air-conditioned room after blowing some air on it?

bascially after leaving the room, I was curious and blowed some air onto the watch surface, noticed it got all fogged up for couple mins (I can wipe them off if I want). Is this normal for the latest Daytona 904L SA4130 noob rep?

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Hi all,

is it normal for the watch crystal to fog up for couple mins after leaving air-conditioned room after blowing some air on it?

bascially after leaving the room, I was curious and blowed some air onto the watch surface, noticed it got all fogged up for couple mins (I can wipe them off if I want). Is this normal for the latest Daytona 904L SA4130 noob rep?

inside or outside?

Katsumi Yamada

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/4/18
Bros I can’t find the translation of the Chinese video Gen vs Noob 4130
Can u post it again pliz?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Scoobiedooo

25/3/19
Uk
Ive just sent mine off to ussdassein for bezel mod, I'll post before and after pics when I get it back.

Reactions: XLR8R

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
Hi all,

SRY, mate. But didn't you have physics at school?? :picard: