• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
Browsing over the net i found this ...
Indeed the 116520 is super ugly,but the comparison is indicative.

VRUvX8.md.png

Last edited:

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Browsing over the net i found this ...
Indeed the 116520 is super ugly,but the comparison is indicative.

VRUvX8.md.png

The "Fake" in your picture is just some really low level Copy, I wouldn't even call it a Replica.
It is not anywhere near the level of the Reps discussed on this Forum. It certainly is not an ARF or a Noob.

You should "browse" more of the threads on this forum to learn more about good Replicas.
That's what I did when I started, and I still do it to learn more.

Start here for Daytonas... https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...arf-v2-daytona
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...vs-arf-daytona

Last edited:
Reactions: zkrollex

grkpmpn69

Known Member
17/12/18
The "Fake" in your picture is just some really low level Copy, I wouldn't even call it a Replica.
It is not anywhere near the level of the Reps discussed on this Forum. It certainly is not an ARF or a Noob.

You should "browse" more of the threads on this forum to learn more about good Replicas.
That's what I did when I started, and I still do it to learn more.

Start here for Daytonas... https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...arf-v2-daytona
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/6951666-noob-daytona-vs-arf-daytona
[/QUOTE]

What he said, that's a $80 DH Gate Rep. Not a good comparison at all.

Reactions: zkrollex

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
Like i said in my previous post "...THE FAKE IS SUPER UGLY..."
Don't forget that sometimes even the worst picture is better then thousends of words!
As some say - no one was born educated!
And...each of us is learning on the move! :)

Archmark

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/19
Hi,
Any advice on watwrproofing the noob 116500?
would likes to do it myself.
Thanks

Rolex223344

Horology Curious
11/3/19
I have not read so many comments about the rehaut on these watches?( ARF or NOOB) How is the alignment and finish of the engraving? It is not that good on my new ARF SD43 v.3

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
I have not read so many comments about the rehaut on these watches?( ARF or NOOB) How is the alignment and finish of the engraving? It is not that good on my new ARF SD43 v.3

I was going ask if anyone had a new ARF Daytona and if they had done anything to make the Rehaut engraving alignment any better.

Could you post some pictures or does it still look like this?...

It should look like this with the letters centered on the minute tick marks...

Scoobiedooo

25/3/19
Uk
First time I heard about the reahut engraving being aligned centrally with the minute tick marks. My Noob V2 does this exactly.

davidE550

13/12/12
Some people on here really make me laugh, I own a gen 116520, I've had both the ARF and Noob V1 and V2 116500, its virtually impossible to tell the difference in the R on the wrist with the naked eye. Even under 10X magnification it's hard to notice. If that is stopping you from purchasing this watch you should stop this hobby now. Just my 2 cents

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Some people on here really make me laugh, I own a gen 116520, I've had both the ARF and Noob V1 and V2 116500, its virtually impossible to tell the difference in the R on the wrist with the naked eye. Even under 10X magnification it's hard to notice. If that is stopping you from purchasing this watch you should stop this hobby now. Just my 2 cents

It's not about stopping a purchase, for some it's seeing just how close a Rep can really get to a Gen.

davidE550

13/12/12
It's not about stopping a purchase, for some it's seeing just how close a Rep can really get to a Gen.

For what purpose? The noob v2.1 is as close to gen on the wrist or even in hand as it gets, the nit picking on here is just that, in the real world these issues don't matter

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
For what purpose? The noob v2.1 is as close to gen on the wrist or even in hand as it gets, the nit picking on here is just that, in the real world these issues don't matter

The weird R on the bezel is really getting me crazy.... I can't unsee it!

Reactions: Booonin

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15

If you can't tell the difference between a Noob v1 and a gen 116500 then that's great for you, as long as you're happy with your watches that's all that matters. The bezel alone is not the issue, although it's dull and has the incorrect font. I (and many others) can tell the difference especially in the dial from a good distance away, it's one of the worst flaws I've seen on a rep. So for me because I have this incredible movement and have spent nearly $700 on a rep it's worth spending the extra $ to make that rep almost indistinguishable on the wrist, an amazing watch I will keep for life.

Reactions: ginopino

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
One of my friends sent me an Arf dial to mod to fit to the noob, it has different sub dials to the Arf dials I have seen before.

The dial on the left in the picture. Does anyone know which version they're from?

Middle watch is the latest batch of dials I have.

Right is Noob
fe77ab7df9d5f640f184cf522a4b31ba.jpg
6b2afa70ecad1c1aca9d3e8c4ccfe05c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
8ab80d63ab87a1ebd176f68588c63d8c.jpg

The watch just arrived, i think bezel is ok because it is a small watch, but the band is cheap, when i shake the watch i hear the rotor moving any idea how to fix that ?
over all the watch is very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11

I am an advocate to get the rep factories to make as close to the genuine item as possible but yes I agree on the R sheriff some people are focused on. In real life even when holding the gen right next to it its extremely hard to tell. The writing is so small and I have perfect vision as well. LOL

Buy the watch and enjoy it. I have been for a few months now.

Reactions: jcher