• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

johnandtonic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/2/14
UK
@M Scott

Are the dials of these white gold oysterflex subs v1, v2 or v2.2?

Thanks in advance.
6538f6bc9884c17d349a7f89aafeab9c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

That's a sweet example of the 116519. Have been researching this watch over the past month. Just not sure if I can live with what appears to be a dull platinum bazel. Good luck.

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
@ M Scott

Sir,in the first two pics i don't mean the subs.The left red line to bottom of subdial indeed is little off.
I'm meaning the position of 1 o'clock marker against "U" and "R" letters in "HOUR" on the bezel.
I saw all of yours compiled pictures and i think they are perfect made.
I'm new in this nice forum and wаnt to learn more about 116500ln Reps because i'm planning to buy the Black and the Panda,but before this i want to make the right choice.
Thank you!

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
@M Scott

Are the dials of these white gold oysterflex subs v1, v2 or v2.2?

Thanks in advance.

To be honest, the only watches that I have studied that closely are the SS 116500 and 116520 Daytonas.

But these sub-dials look great and don't appear to have any of the problems that the V1-V2 Black and White dial Noobs had.

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
So what's the question here?

If you look at the case lugs, you came see the two different angels of these pictures.
Looking at the red guide lines, the one on the left is not leveled.
They are both Noobs, if the triangle at 60 at the top is centered, then it's as good as a Noob Bezel gets.

The right one is gen.

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
So what's the question here?

If you look at the case lugs, you came see the two different angels of these pictures.
Looking at the red guide lines, the one on the left is not leveled.
They are both Noobs, if the triangle at 60 at the top is centered, then it's as good as a Noob Bezel gets.

The right one is gen.

That's what I get for making a quick reply on a low quality picture. (can't even blame it on having a couple beers)
At a glance, it looked like just another Noob Panda QC picture comparison with the red lines that where added.

Thanks for correcting me.

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
@ M Scott

Sir,in the first two pics i don't mean the subs.The left red line to bottom of subdial indeed is little off.
I'm meaning the position of 1 o'clock marker against "U" and "R" letters in "HOUR" on the bezel.
I saw all of yours compiled pictures and i think they are perfect made.
I'm new in this nice forum and wаnt to learn more about 116500ln Reps because i'm planning to buy the Black and the Panda,but before this i want to make the right choice.
Thank you!

Thanks for your kind words...

Now you see why so many people would like to replace their Noob Ceramic Bezel with an ARF.

Reactions: zkrollex

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
@M Scott

Thanks for your kind words...

Now you see why so many people would like to replace their Noob Ceramic Bezel with an ARF.
=====================================================================================

Yes,many of us likes ARF Bezel,and it's mainly because of this damn telltale Serif "R" letter. :)

Reactions: Kingquest_s

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
@M Scott

================================================== ===================================

Yes,many of us likes ARF Bezel,and it's mainly because of this damn telltale Serif "R" letter. :)

VREKyD.md.jpg

Yea, already discussed and illustrated in this Thread and others...
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...arf-v2-daytona

March 2019
This is a comparison of the popular Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet Rolex Daytonas produced from 2000 to the Present.
( Regular members already know most of this, but I would like to try to combine it all in one place for newer members. )

116500 Ceramic Bezel Differences -

- Detail of the Ceramic Differences show in the picture below.

Right click and open image in a new tab to see this picture larger...
VbJNsq.jpg

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
That's what I get for making a quick reply on a low quality picture. (can't even blame it on having a couple beers)
At a glance, it looked like just another Noob Panda QC picture comparison with the red lines that where added.

Thanks for correcting me.

It only just goes to show how good this rep actually is!

mastercoll

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/4/19
Italy
Hi guys,
I've read most of the topic and it seems to me noob
​​​has got wroste bezel, wroste tt, wroste strap, same 904ss and same 4130 mov than arf version.
So, why dytona noob is generally much expansive than arf one?

Adders

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/3/19
The Noob has a totally different movement and working sub-dials. That’s the main difference

Just received mine with an ARF clasp. My first rep and I’m very happy with it! I haven’t seen it next to an ARF so can’t comment on the bezel - May change it in the future.

Has anyone tried to pressure test theirs yet?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Hi guys,
I've read most of the topic and it seems to me noob
​​​has got wroste bezel, wroste tt, wroste strap, same 904ss and same 4130 mov than arf version.
So, why dytona noob is generally much expansive than arf one?

Don‘t drink and write.
Just start reading all the threads about the Daytonas, then you will know. This has been discussed many times. I am getting sick about it.

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I'm reading and reading, I want a daytona so badly but i will wait till noob get their bezel fixed. Crossing fingers for a v3 before summer.

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18