• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

Scoobiedooo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/3/19
Uk
I've got the noob v2.2, is the consensus that the ARF bracelet is still an improvement?

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
There is somme DIY topic to know how to change the bezel for the ARF one ?
It's quite hard or easy ?

Thanks

I don’t know, I sent my watch to a watchmaker

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
I previously posted into a wrong thread how my sel on the lower part of the case was recessed on one side but on par with the lug on the other
VJZhnf.jpg
VJZPnK.jpg
it comes from the lugs being totally uneven, while i know that on the gen there is indeed a difference i think this is too much, gen pic per reference
what do you guys think? Mine is of course the latest version i got it two days ago
VJVkYf.jpg

VJV2UX.jpg

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
Try changing your spring bars. You may have the wonky spring bar issue that was comon a few weeks back.

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
Anyone try to paint the Noob Bezel? I have some white enamel paint, that may work really well...but the numbers are so tiny.

Is the issue dull paint or the numbers and markers are slightly too thin?

brawndo

Thirst Mutilator
17/9/18
I previously posted into a wrong thread how my sel on the lower part of the case was recessed on one side but on par with the lug on the other
it comes from the lugs being totally uneven, while i know that on the gen there is indeed a difference i think this is too much, gen pic per reference
what do you guys think? Mine is of course the latest version i got it two days ago

I don't think so, I don't have any measurements or anything but eyeballing it mine looks identical from the back . More likely your spring bars are bad or the holes for the spring bars are drilled to different heights on each lug. If you swap your bracelet around does it still sit the same way?

Gen back pic for reference:

VJpvOr.md.jpg

MadWatcher

Known Member
20/3/19
I just recently been watching a lot of YouTube videos of the gen 116500 and 116506 and in some of those videos, the sel on those watches are worst then yours. In one videos the Platona sel has a huge gap and I can see the white background and spring bar.

The gen picture you are comparing yours to is not really a fair comparison. Tried looking for pictures of actual gen watches and compare it to those.

SBM

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/1/17
Has someone really tried the power-reserv? Mine's crazy good.

We're talking around 3-4 days... Unbelievable, the new 4130 clone is amazing...

Reactions: SuperLory

wombob78

13/10/14
I've got the noob v2.2, is the consensus that the ARF bracelet is still an improvement?

Bro if I have read correctly in previous threads, the ARF bracelet doesn’t fit the Noob case well. But the ARF claps does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
There is somme DIY topic to know how to change the bezel for the ARF one ?
It's quite hard or easy ?

Thanks

Like anything it's easy when you know how and have done this type of work before. If you haven't you could easily snap it.

thescorpiusgroup

13/11/15
Are any of you who own the Panda Noob unsure if you like the watch and want to keep it? If so, I'll happily make a deal with you!

My PureTime order is lost in transit, so looking for an easier transaction

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
Are any of you who own the Panda Noob unsure if you like the watch and want to keep it? If so, I'll happily make a deal with you!

My PureTime order is lost in transit, so looking for an easier transaction

That sucks! Did you speak to them about a resolution? if it really is lost they should work something out with you.

rolexlover101

Known Member
29/12/18
That sucks! Did you speak to them about a resolution? if it really is lost they should work something out with you.

What happened? Mine is stuck in custom since 3/29... Wondering if it's okay or it's "gone" now.

2019-03-29 18:42 Inbound Into Customs -> Your item is being processed by United States Customs.
2019-03-29 18:42 ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS), Processed Through Facility

thescorpiusgroup

13/11/15
Well, kind of a convoluted situation...

I had a friend travel to HK to visit family, and I spoke with PT to confirm if they could ship and deliver the watch to my friend's family home in HK before he left. The watch was delivered 2 days after he departed HK for the US. This meant either his family needed to ship to me directly or she would return to PT and they would reship. She decided to return to PT, but now the watch is stuck in transit.

Had I decided to ship it directly to me in US, I likely would've had the watch very quickly!

fabbe79

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
Has someone really tried the power-reserv? Mine's crazy good.

We're talking around 3-4 days... Unbelievable, the new 4130 clone is amazing...
I can confirm 3 days at least on mine as it is from factory

Inviato dal mio LG-H870DS utilizzando Tapatalk

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
Guys,

So I decided to get some enamel paint and redo this Noob Bezel. So far I think it look fantastic!!

Let me know what you all think! The 60 and 65 have one coat on them. Also one coat on the “Units per Hour”

VJACw3.jpg

VJAynU.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Digital.

poinds

17/4/17
Guys,

So I decided to get some enamel paint and redo this Noob Bezel. So far I think it look fantastic!!

let me know what you all think! The 60 and 65 have one coat on them.

VJAynU.jpg

Looking great so far! Could you please direct us to what type of enamel paint you are using and the technique you are using as well? Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk