• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

kopite81

2/12/18
It's not listed, but i have the updated dial in my QC, so it's seems they have it now.

Officialy , Noob has never advertise on this silent update (for remind, it's a fraction of a mm for the white one...) , so some of the TD didn't update the version on their list

here one of my QC, i have already accepted it if you want to judge it

(click on it for bigger picture)

I think this could be one of the best QCs yet!!

Reactions: Sharki06

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
Thanks guys !
I'm verry happy with this awesome piece !
I can't wait to receive it :p

and the SEL is not a problem for me , it's so irrelevant, even GEN have some bad SEL sometime :(

Reactions: frankdux1987

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
I agree, bad sels could be modded or maybe swap for an ARF bracelet
Movement is like the heart of the watch in my opinion and what a great piece noob has delivered
And this is a noob hater and ARF lover lol

Hanskazan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/8/18
cdef7ef8bdb46456952a90f0a69473ec.jpg
2df6fb8ecb37c2fc58ff45e7fe9dca59.jpg
5b59bb0c5475fd9129b68fe1e5911bdc.jpg

Newest version??

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
It's not listed, but i have the updated dial in my QC, so it's seems they have it now.

Officialy , Noob has never advertise on this silent update (for remind, it's a fraction of a mm for the white one...) , so some of the TD didn't update the version on their list

here one of my QC, i have already accepted it if you want to judge it

(click on it for bigger picture)

Does the “R” have sherif R on the bezel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadWatcher

Known Member
20/3/19
I've been a lurking on this forum for more then a year ever since 2 local Rolex AD said I'm not VIP enough to buy a 116500LN but are willing to sell me a 116509 LOL. The grey market price is outrageous so I'm going to wait till the local AD is willing to sell me one. But in the mean time, the next best thing would be a high quality replica which is why I'm here.

I read most if not all the thread regarding the Noob Daytona and when the v2.2 dial came out I finally pulled the trigger and ordered one from a TD on here. When my QC pictures came, I thought I can handle it myself but there's 2 minor things that I've been looking at hundreds of times over and over again and now I just need some opinions from the members here so I finally made an account to post this.

Anyways I'm sure this is a v2.2 dial but the 9 marker looks a bit tilted. I rotate my phone 360 degrees to look at the 9 marker at different locations and sometimes it looks fine but most time it looks tilted. I'm not sure if it's the angle of the watch in relation to the camera taking the picture or what?
346ncrq.jpg

f2sjn7.jpg

Also in the back of the watch, this part doesn't look right to me. If you look at the top 2, it looks nice and clean but the one with the red arrow looks weird to me. Is this normal and acceptable?
htaedj.jpg

Last edited: