• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

jampo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/11/17
Is the Noob not too thick anymore ?
I Remeber ARF was optical better but Chronos didnt work.
And Noob had working chronos but too thick case.

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Do you wind your watch before wearing it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This morning i winded it and it was better.
But i am afraid to Wind too Much and broke the movement or tube.

How many time ( circle ) can we wind ?

Drr80

Renowned Member
12/2/18
El paso, TX
Does the cermaic bezel have a metal base? Or is it just a pure ceramic bezel? I have to push mine down maybe 1mm. Im gonna buy a press with urethane dies but it still scares me. Especially if its just ceramic.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
This watch is just killer with the correct ARF dial

VpRSN0.jpg

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
Is there a 'waiting list' for this V2 just as the V1? I remember my td telling me that it would take up to 2 months to get the qcs because the waiting list was huge and the stocks were small

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
Is there a 'waiting list' for this V2 just as the V1? I remember my td telling me that it would take up to 2 months to get the qcs because the waiting list was huge and the stocks were small

It's even worse

Drr80

Renowned Member
12/2/18
El paso, TX

intime got my qc in 2 days last week. this was for the black dial.

kopite81

2/12/18

It look Lucy a week to get mine.....

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
intime got my qc in 2 days last week. this was for the black dial.

The v2.2 is now on pre-order with noob make sure that’s what you got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
PT send my QC for the white dial (v2.2) in 24 hours , this was 2 days ago , and it was a pure beauty ! hope to get it soon in my hands !

Young&Free

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/11/18
PT send my QC for the white dial (v2.2) in 24 hours , this was 2 days ago , and it was a pure beauty ! hope to get it soon in my hands !

Why don’t I see the v2.2 listed on the PT’s website? Did you email them personally?

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
It's not listed, but i have the updated dial in my QC, so it's seems they have it now.

Officialy , Noob has never advertise on this silent update (for remind, it's a fraction of a mm for the white one...) , so some of the TD didn't update the version on their list

here one of my QC, i have already accepted it if you want to judge it

(click on it for bigger picture)

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
It's not listed, but i have the updated dial in my QC, so it's seems they have it now.

Officialy , Noob has never advertise on this silent update (for remind, it's a fraction of a mm for the white one...) , so some of the TD didn't update the version on their list

here one of my QC, i have already accepted it if you want to judge it

IMG-0210.jpg

(click on it for bigger picture)

very nice !
your dial is centered, not like mine and R O LEX seems better plus thin subdials

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharki06