• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
Poor res picture. Looks like there could be a slight SEL gap. It looks like the slimmer dials on 2.2.

Is that normal/acceptable ?
Never owned a Daytona before, not sure what the normal quirks are.

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
What in the hell...

my dealer looks like he’s using the first ever camera that came on a Nokia flip phone from the early 2000’s
:(
whos dealer has high-res QC pics?

My QC just came in:
VW4QXq.jpg

I asked for better close-up and lighting.
M Scott As far as I can tell from your illustrations, it’s also the v2.2 but I am neither expert or even close to it.

However, is that SEL at 0100 acceptable? Looks bigger than the other 3 corners, I can actually make out the spring bar.

It is an Updated V2.2 dial. The SEL does look like something that most members would not accept.

Right click and open in a new tab to see this picture larger...
​​​​​​​

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
Just got a better lighting on my QC... that gap between the lug and the bracelet at 1:00 looks atrocious compared to the rest... debating on whether I would keep or reject... gonna look at my other rollie's when i get home and see if I can replicate that gap.

VW51e6.jpg

Last edited:

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I noticed it looks like on the updated v2.2 dial the large separators on the subdials sit on the inside edge of the dials like gen unlike the older dial where they fly a bit above the inside edge. Easy way to tell the version if it's consistant like that.

Pater_Pen

Known Member
Certified
1/11/18
How scratch proof is the bracelet? How will it look after 1 year of normal wearing?

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
How scratch proof is the bracelet? How will it look after 1 year of normal wearing?

Geniune braclelet can be easily scratched from my experience so i think even replicas bracelets will be the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Question: on timegraph when i bought the watch it was 0s/day

Few days after i see the watch loose 1 min/day

For me it is not normal. What do you think
What can i do?

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
Question: on timegraph when i bought the watch it was 0s/day

Few days after i see the watch loose 1 min/day

For me it is not normal. What do you think
What can i do?

Do you wind your watch before wearing it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk