• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

Elroy1608

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/15
Hi guys,

i just received and accepted QCpictures for an daytona NOOB V2 black dial. Is it okay to post it here? I have already accept it.

Regards Elroy

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
on it's way to Greece along with an ARF bezel
can't wait !

V6HvMT.jpg

jakekrait

19/1/17
Intime quotes $425 USD to ship three Daytona LN to EU. I remember shipping to be a lot cheaper. Is this normal?

Reactions: vcappp

SliverSurfer

10/5/18
The black dial 116500 is soooo beautiful. Too bad it’s too expensive and rare for anyone to believe it’s a gen.

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Hi guys,

i just received and accepted QCpictures for an daytona NOOB V2 black dial. Is it okay to post it here? I have already accept it.

Regards Elroy

The rules say that you can post QC pictures, but you can't ask other members to identify flaws or quality problems with the watch in the pictures. So yes, you can post them.

Purpose of QC pic:

1) ensuring that you are getting the right watch
2) identifying any serious flaws in the item

You may post a QC pic if you have a specific question about a possible serious flaw that you have found, and want input on how common or acceptable it is. However, the purpose of QC pics, and especially posting it on the open forum, is not: "Dealer X has sent me this QC pic, what do you think?" or "xxxxxx under 1000x magnification looks slightly xxxxxx, should I accept?" etc.

We expect everyone to do their own research and homework as to whether an item is acceptable to them. If you haven't noticed a flaw, asking 38K members to jump in and identify all the problems they can possibly find is unfair to everyone. It's unfair to the folks who have taken the time and effort to learn about this hobby. It's even more unfair to the dealers, who have to individually buy the watches for you, inspect and photograph it, only to have you decide that some tiny imperfection which you never noticed in the first place, renders the piece unacceptable.

QC pics should only be posted if you have some doubt and need to ask a question such as "Hey guys, the lume on the 6 looks a bit wonkey to me, should I let it go or ask for another watch?" or "Is the SEL gap on this excessive or is that normal on this model?" or even "I was told this is a V3.5 but I'm not sure, is it?" That sort of thing, not a general "can anyone see anything wrong?"

Reactions: badubadik

grkpmpn69

Known Member
17/12/18
You can post pics only after you accept the watch from what I understand?

Elroy1608

4/5/15
The rules say that you can post QC pictures, but you can't ask other members to identify flaws or quality problems with the watch in the pictures. So yes, you can post them.

Thank you very much for the explenation. I couldn't see any flaws or any things that would bother me so i accepted this beauty.

Drr80

Renowned Member
12/2/18
El paso, TX
Damn you guys making me spend $7xx on the new noob black daytona! Damn rwi right to hell lol. I just bought a gen tudor 58 (8-12 week wait) so i didn't need this. But..... you guys are so convincing rwi should be paid by TDs imo

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: SuperLory

grkpmpn69

Known Member
17/12/18
For the price, I'll wait until someone actually gets one in hand and see if it's worth the $200 price jump. The BOB looks amazing, but I'm on the lookout for a panda...patiently waiting to see.