• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

kopite81

2/12/18
Lucy is spot on from what I’ve read and experienced. She also goes the extra mile to ensure you have the best available at the time. She then keeps hold of it for a few days to ensure everything works as it should before shipping.

Reactions: Desertwanderer

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Mine is on the way with Super Jubilee
Pulled the trigger at inTime.
QC pics 3 days after payment
Now on delivery

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Here are a few of the V2’s I looked at yesterday - all of them had small flaws which I will point out in following pics.

This is a good picture to show the difference between the old and new Black dial, as Noob had incorrectly used the same dial for both the 116500 Ceramic and the 116520 SS bezels.

The new Black 116500 Ceramic should now have sub-dials that have more of a matt, less shinny look than the 116500.
RepHoro Do you remember if this is now the case?

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Closeup of the dial overall looks acceptable. The dial
is centered. The bezel engraving has the same tint as the dial vs white and I am not sure if this is the way it’s supposed
to be. But so far so good.

Not the issue. Look at the small gap between where the
SEL butts up against the case. I can see it on the wrist
V6UGkL.jpg

Here there is a very slender gap between the SEL and the lugs. This little gap allows the SEL to wiggle Up and Down ever so slightly.

Call me overly picky - but to me this was a reject - esp at $700

More and more people are complaining about the spring bars causing this problem.
RepHoro Do you think that is the case here?

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
That looks exactly what mine looked like before I changed the spring bars. For a cost of a fiver, I can live with it and I don’t think it’s worth rejecting.

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Thanks for the response M Scott
Im just hitting the image upload.... if you can advise how i can get a bigger image on here i will happily do it. When i try to attach a file using the paperclip it says they are too big.... what to do.

You can upload pictures to Picr.me within the forum using the little cloud next to the paperclip.

However, [URL="https://forum.replica-watch.info/member/69096-therion666"]Therion666[/URL] showed me that going out to https://postimages.org/ can be faster, give a better result, and is much easier to explain.
This way has fewer steps to post pictures that will also show up on phone apps like Tapitalk.

1. Go out to https://postimages.org/ and upload your image from your computer.

2. An "Upload completed" page with a list of Links should pop up.

3. Highlight and right click on the "Hotlink for forums" line and copy the link as shown in this picture...

4. Post your copied link into the post window as shown...

You can now click the Preview button to make sure it's there, repeat the steps to add another picture, or just Post your reply and be done.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I think he mean that the jubilee he bought is from arf to fit the daytona from Noob.

Thanks mate, I must have misread. Then with such good SELs on a noob, I would keep the original strap ;)

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Thanks mate, I must have misread. Then with such good SELs on a noob, I would keep the original strap ;)
Yeah you asked me for bracelet. The watch is noob V2 ans the bracelet jubilee is from an ARF watch.

The amplitude is crazy. very Nice example
And the sel on the stock bracelet are si good.

Reactions: Tobel