• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
Did the arf bracelet fit well on the noob case? Any mods needed?

Yes it fits without any modding, but on mine the SEL sits a little lower on both sides of the case, I wonder if the strangely shaped springbars are actually for a reason. I need to take the bracelet off again and have a look to see if the holes actually line up.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
It’s a great looking watch despite some flaws that the vast majority wont notice even if looking up close.

Personally, I can’t help noticing minor flaws but I usually accept them and enjoy the watch anyway.

This one is next on my list to purchase.

Reactions: Saulgman

Kitosarg

Known Member
13/7/18
6d413c99a2389754d77d521708814ff9.jpg

So many compliments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
The bezel looks ok to me. The bezel on the black dial is still an issue though..

Reactions: Kitosarg

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I know. And certainly hope so, thanks. I prefer the black version, it's much classier in my opinion. But I'll take the white one if necessary, because I can't change my order anymore ( I wanted to take 2 other watches instead and add some cash, but they charge 20% restocking fee. Not something you want at a 688$ price point... ).

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
I know. And certainly hope so, thanks. I prefer the black version, it's much classier in my opinion. But I'll take the white one if necessary, because I can't change my order anymore ( I wanted to take 2 other watches instead and add some cash, but they charge 20% restocking fee. Not something you want at a 688$ price point... ).

The White one does seem to be more popular around this forum, but I also prefer the Black one by far.
I would try to be patient and wait for them to find you a good one.

Not my watch, but it is a new V2 Noob... same watch as the one posted above in #309
da6b1a56cd2afe5eb03d1cb77290072a.jpg

watcher009

Known Member
12/12/17
How is the crystal on the V2 ? I know everyone talked about the Arf crystal being amazing but the noob V1, if I recall correctly was said to be not at par with the Arf one. Is the noob V2 crystal comparable to Arf now ? Or does it need to be replaced ?

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
I just got my QCs and I must say that I'm no fan of the SELs.

And I'm concerned about the 9 marker on the dial, it looks tilted. Or am I imagining things?

These low res pics are bloody useless...

​​​​​​

The bezel still looks awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
That photo makes the whole watch look kinda dull. It looks way better on some of the other photos posted.

Archmark

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/19
That photo makes the whole watch look kinda dull. It looks way better on some of the other photos posted.

just request a photo outside the soft box... it will shine... just received one.... and it's.... marvelous!
all those photo just no make the feeling of having in hands. Sturdy... Probably is my weak vision but it simply looks wonderful. Dial is good enough.. i've meet about 30 people in one week and no one even asked about.. just one of my client, a raffinate woman that clearly saw my beauty... so she turn her wrist and had a datejust... she so cute... ahhh
i think that the writings should be refined to have a more gen look but also that at 50cm no one could notice if gen or not....

sternbegood

Horology Curious
5/10/18
Good evening fine gentleman,

I just placed and order with Chazingtime and received the following QC pics. I have 3 questions,

1) Are these enough to tell if the watch is of good quality, if not , which pictures should I request ?
2) Should I request pictures of the movement and also movement accuracy check ?
3) Is this the updated Noob V2 ???

Thank you !

jaxceq.jpg

2nlfmf8.jpg

20hva7b.jpg

1zo7zad.jpg