• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

Flyin_gnome

13/12/18
Usa
That looks pretty damn good, I must say, makes me want to get one too, is the ARF bezel and bracelet still better? Would a swap still seem the way to go to better the noob v2? If anyone could chime in and give their thoughts

I think until the deliveries are made and a side by side is done. It will be hard to tell. Qc looks good though

mumum

Renowned Member
18/1/07
This will be very interesting once we are able to compare between the ARF and Noob2...keep hearing the ARF 904l is better but if we can get this all in one and the movement...then all done.

Flyin_gnome

13/12/18
Usa
Yes, I accepted the watch and it’s in flight to me..
4868de492b5bf7deb4e5ae8d18337e80.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Here is mine from Jan 2nd as a direct comparison. There is an obvious difference. Much improved and I know no uploading qcs but this really shows a good comparison

thescorpiusgroup

13/11/15
Wow this truly is an improvement on subdial thickness - I will be jumping on the 116500 and will share picks as well.

Thanks guys for all the contributions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
Here is mine from Jan 2nd as a direct comparison. There is an obvious difference. Much improved and I know no uploading qcs but this really shows a good comparison

Before ordering the watch I bought a kit with dial+bezel+bracelet from arf because I didn’t know that there was this new dial.. now I’m waiting for the watch and when I will receive I will decide, but probably I will keep it as it is, ootb..

Young&Free

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/11/18
Before ordering the watch I bought a kit with dial+bezel+bracelet from arf because I didn’t know that there was this new dial.. now I’m waiting for the watch and when I will receive I will decide, but probably I will keep it as it is, ootb..

The sub dials still look thick on this one. Maybe it’s just me

Reactions: Benjii

atallcosts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/13
Just ordered a few days ago and got the following QC. https://imgur.com/a/7MPE2mw

What do you guys think?
Everything looks great to me apart from the bottom right corner of the letter Rs in UNITS PER HOUR which have the serif on the rep but not the gen. Now that I've noticed it I can't stop looking at it.

I'm gonna have to try and get my hands on an ARF bezel to put on mine.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stribbo and vcappp

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Everything looks great to me apart from the bottom right corner of the letter Rs in UNITS PER HOUR which have the serif on the rep but not the gen. Now that I've noticed it I can't stop looking at it.

I'm gonna have to try and get my hands on an ARF bezel to put on mine.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Don't look at the S on UNITS then, you'll never unsee that either :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk