• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116710 GMT Master 2 (CHS Movement) - Waiting Room

Ossenaar87

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/17
Because of the movement? I had no problem with the movement untill i brought it to a matchmaker to oil the rubbers,waterproof it ans pressure test it. Told him specific do not set the time! Think he did because he gave it to me and the minute hand wont move anymore. He said it wont set time ..fck told u do not set time+!!! Well it is still running verry wel it is still on time after two weeks straight. Cant set time because when i pull out the crown it wont stop keeps running untill out of power. Before i had it in a watchwinder had no problem or what so ever with it.

michel7752

18/4/14
Switzerland
Because of the movement? I had no problem with the movement untill i brought it to a matchmaker to oil the rubbers,waterproof it ans pressure test it. Told him specific do not set the time! Think he did because he gave it to me and the minute hand wont move anymore. He said it wont set time ..fck told u do not set time+!!! Well it is still running verry wel it is still on time after two weeks straight. Cant set time because when i pull out the crown it wont stop keeps running untill out of power. Before i had it in a watchwinder had no problem or what so ever with it.

Your story is further evidence that this movement is accident-prone.

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

No, because it's a bad replica and nothing justifies such a high price. Now as I said I suggest that you read the corresponding thread before you buy it - or decide not to. But that's your choice

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Tobel

6/7/17
the threat is about the ARF the link is a noob

Yes so 1/ why do you post a question on a noob in the ARF thread and 2/ I know you were talking about the noob and that's why I answered that. The noob is a bad replica and I'm not just talking about the movement. Read the damn noob 126710 BLRO thread...

Why ask questions if you don't even read the answers??

Ossenaar87

10/8/17
Were do you see a question???? I did read the threat about the noob it is not that bad of a rep read it youreself Stop being a a asshole men. Just saying i did not liked a 2 color bezel and a jubilee band, now i do. Have some rest!!

Tobel

6/7/17
Were do you see a question???? I did read the threat about the noob it is not that bad of a rep read it youreself Stop being a a asshole men. Just saying i did not liked a 2 color bezel and a jubilee band, now i do. Have some rest!!

I thought that "because of the movement?" Looked very much like a question.

And if you start using insults you're not gonna do well here.

Now the noob - which again is not the topic of this thread - has an incorrect bezel insert color, space between the insert and the crystal, a not so well aligned rehaut, and despite this is priced more than 200 dollars above the others, that's why I suggested you read the thread. But hey have fun with it

Last edited:

Ossenaar87

10/8/17
Well now the missunderstandig is solved wanna grab a beer?:drinks_cheers:

PETROLHE4D

Known Member
21/1/19
Could someone tell me if it’s worth to get a gen dial for a Noob CHS? Which are the exact differences?

srhoque

28/11/18
Could someone tell me if it’s worth to get a gen dial for a Noob CHS? Which are the exact differences?

I just completed a super franken 116710LN using the Noob v9 as base and the new VR3135 converted to 3185. In my opinion gen dial, hands, bezel assembly/insert, crown and xtal is a must. The gen dial has rounded markers, better lume, crisp printing and shine that the rep dial doesn’t have. Also, if you are thinking about the hybrid 3135 to 3185 movement, you need a gen dial or have current Noob dial feet modified to fit movement. Good luck!!

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
I just completed a super franken 116710LN using the Noob v9 as base and the new VR3135 converted to 3185. In my opinion gen dial, hands, bezel assembly/insert, crown and xtal is a must. The gen dial has rounded markers, better lume, crisp printing and shine that the rep dial doesn’t have. Also, if you are thinking about the hybrid 3135 to 3185 movement, you need a gen dial or have current Noob dial feet modified to fit movement. Good luck!!

Transforming SH3135 to SH3185 hybrid is the best bang for the buck option atleast from my own behalf.

Hans81

23/2/15
So I thought I can give a nice Christmas present to myself, but it’s really quiet here in terms of a release date.

Tobel

6/7/17
You have the ARF? ????

Sent from the RWI App

No I don't it hasn't been released yet. What I'm saying is that if people want to talk about the noob they should do it in a thread related to noob, not in this one that talks about the upcoming ARF

Reactions: m5smg2