• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116710 GMT Master 2 (CHS Movement) - Waiting Room

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Jennifer from PureTime replied with this. "I was told the sample will be out in this month but we are not sure if the sample will be good ."

Reactions: watchboi

bajamaja

Known Member
17/10/13
give me 3186 clone now please :D have a lot of gen parts for a 116710ln who is ready for mod

joint07

24/9/09
City Of Porsches and Benzes
It's no rumor. I have the information from an inside guy. The movement is complete and in test phase. It's the same story like the 4130 clone back then. So hopefully we will get this year a black GMT . That will be the release before the batman. So make your wallet ready.

Hans81

23/2/15
Hopefully ready to have a nice Christmas present for myself ;-)

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
It's no rumor. I have the information from an inside guy. The movement is complete and in test phase. It's the same story like the 4130 clone back then. So hopefully we will get this year a black GMT . That will be the release before the batman. So make your wallet ready.

Ready to pull the trigger :)

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
It was rumoured to be released last February, then in May... Not trying to be the mood killer here but I wouldn't be too confident about this movement being released soon

Its true but only thing we can do at this point is just hope. It would be nice to see V6F 324 clone aswell but highly doubt about it still there is hope on proper chs clone movement.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Its true but only thing we can do at this point is just hope. It would be nice to see V6F 324 clone aswell but highly doubt about it still there is hope on proper chs clone movement.

I would love to, but you mentioned the example I had in mind (vsf 324 clone), it's been rumoured for 3 years and ... Nothing. Let's see

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
I would love to, but you mentioned the example I had in mind (vsf 324 clone), it's been rumoured for 3 years and ... Nothing. Let's see

Same thing happend with ARFs supposed upcoming 126600 or 116600 can't remember which was which but angus said that they had gen in their hands but that project got canceled as well. Anyways we need to keep our hopes high if this project fails aswell we can always create an an SH3185 using SH3135 as base and adding GMT parts to it.

PETROLHE4D

Known Member
21/1/19
Could someone confirm this? I just bought a Noob CHS... but i have not confirmed the qc. Should I wait for the ARF?!

Reactions: watchboi

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Could someone confirm this? I just bought a Noob CHS... but i have not confirmed the qc. Should I wait for the ARF?!

You can wait till the cows come home, there will always be another rumoured rep in the nearish -or not so nearish- future. Personally I went with a GMF Batgirl with the ICHS. That way I know it will last me a while and won't conk out on me after I set the time or the date with the hands in the wrong position. I will have to accept the higher crystal and conceivably the rehaut engraving. Should a perfect rep come a long 6 months or a year from now I will have enjoyed my rep for 6 months or a year, and then I may put it up on m2m and get the latest and greatest.... or just keep what I have and be happy with it.
But having read through numerous threads the "better" rep will improve certain things but may well screw up something else ....