• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116710 GMT Master 2 (CHS Movement) - Waiting Room

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I'm not 100% sure as I haven't looked in detail. Just saying that TS has been caught posting photos of genuine watches and other stuff like that before, and I can't see any reason why they wouldn't still be doing that now.

blackceramic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/18
Factories often build similar models but based on different movements. You can get the noob GMT in both CHS and ICHS, just like you can get an ARF submariner in both 3135 and 2824

Are you sure about this? I looked all over for the noob 116713LN with ICHS, but they all have the time bomb CHS

rvillarreal89

Known Member
4/9/17
Which is the best 116710 right now with ICHS?
I don't really care about the hand stack and I know it is a matter of time before it breaks, Im just looking for best looking replica ootb.

DJF vs Noob v8?

Last edited:

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I'm not 100% sure as I haven't looked in detail. Just saying that TS has been caught posting photos of genuine watches and other stuff like that before, and I can't see any reason why they wouldn't still be doing that now.

While I agree, the photos look like a DJF to my eyes. The reversing wheels on the movement don't look gen either. I cannot wait to see this in action!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hinclimincli

ChinoWolf

Certified
29/10/17
USA
While I agree, the photos look like a DJF to my eyes. The reversing wheels on the movement don't look gen either. I cannot wait to see this in action!

I got confirmation from my dealer in China that DJF just rolled out the Pepsi + Jubilee CHS rep and he said "it's better than noob" although I don't have more information on this.

Guicamarao

17/2/14
Pepsi chs appeared on Puretime today, looks like it's the ARF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChinoWolf

Certified
29/10/17
USA
My dealer just said the CHS DJF gmt is using the same CHS movement used by Noob.