• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116710 GMT Master 2 (CHS Movement) - Waiting Room

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
it will be a few pages back on the rolex sub forum...

here is the GMF vs gen...
it gets a pass in my book.

Vo1lsD.md.jpg

Lighting on the gmf is totally different than on Gen.

Last edited:

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12
When a bull takes a shit, you don’t need to compare it to anything to call it bullshit. I think cadows was arguing that GMF is just bad, even if there is nothing better. ICHS, corresponding wrong CG shape. It’s a nonstarter for a lot of people.

Reactions: Cadows

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Lighting on the gmf is totally different than on Gen.
can you take couple more pics?

Not my watch bro. I dont have one.

anyway - leaving thread as this seems to be going a bit off track. Yes, the GMF is not perfect but given what ARF have been producing with fat lugs, wrong CG, crap DW and even worse cyclops I’m not expecting a whole lot of brilliance there either.

Reactions: rcom440

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
mind blow up

here two gen , two different insert

61090129_807944526241338_9031608468712194048_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: felocan

edwinkx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/12
wait as in two gen bezel? i didn't know that it is made tt differently??

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
When a bull takes a shit, you don’t need to compare it to anything to call it bullshit. I think cadows was arguing that GMF is just bad, even if there is nothing better. ICHS, corresponding wrong CG shape. It’s a nonstarter for a lot of people.

Yes bro thats exactly my point

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Not my watch bro. I dont have one.

anyway - leaving thread as this seems to be going a bit off track. Yes, the GMF is not perfect but given what ARF have been producing with fat lugs, wrong CG, crap DW and even worse cyclops I’m not expecting a whole lot of brilliance there either.

I doubt ARF will release killer Batman or Pepsi. If they do I will buy it but I don’t think we will see anything that will be better than gmf. Since SD they didn’t release anything that I’d actually like to buy.

Reactions: Cadows

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
I doubt ARF will release killer Batman or Pepsi. If they do I will buy it but I don’t think we will see anything that will be better than gmf. Since SD they didn’t release anything that I’d actually like to buy.

Exactly my point. Their Sea Dweller was great. Their Sub used to be great but has since been going backwards with every revision. The hopes placed on ARF somehow producing the best ever GMT rep are misplaced in my opinion.

Believer374

Horology Curious
1/6/19
Joining this wait ----- are we all still waiting? Has it been released? Or perhaps someone else released something even better?

Anyone have their ear to the street still and can help a newbie out?

Raffaelloczz

Bode miller
Supporter
Certified
17/4/19
Italy
I don't know if Arf will ever release the GMT, maybe we are too hopeful and it is not said that will do better than the current ones. However, if it is not released in the near future the only option for Batman is the GMF