• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116710 GMT Master 2 (CHS Movement) - Waiting Room

0x9

11/8/17
EU [GER]
idgaf... Just get me a reliable movement - I'm gonna franken the watch anyway ... :p

+1

idc about a wrong datefont, too. Just swap a gen dw in and youre good to go. Cant wait too add a LN and BLRO to my collection...

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
I’m losing patience. With the lovely gmf gmt releases, I’m tempted to settle for ichs

ChinoWolf

Certified
29/10/17
USA
Angus just said it’s delayed to July-September

That sounds unbelievable. I bet the overall time delay of this watch is comparable to Noob's speed of inventing the 4130 clone. 3186 isn't even that different from 3135, which is already being cloned pretty well. The idea of ARF doing 3186 clone sounds more like a joke now.

michel7752

18/4/14
Switzerland
Again - I can not understand. Why does ARF not launch this watch with a standard and proven movement in the meantime, instead of leaving this whole market potential to other competitors. Most buyers will prefer a reliable standard movement anyhow. Only a minority wants to gamble with a brand new movement. Those few CHS freaks will wait, but the majority will already have bought another GMT from the competition in the meantime.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Again - I can not understand. Why does ARF not launch this watch with a standard and proven movement in the meantime, instead of leaving this whole market potential to other competitors. Most buyers will prefer a reliable standard movement anyhow. Only a minority wants to gamble with a brand new movement. Those few CHS freaks will wait, but the majority will already have bought another GMT from the competition in the meantime.

The GMF’s are ok and don’t have the crappy bold date wheel. There’s no guarantee that ARF are going to do a better job on the rest of it either.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
But pepsi and batman bezels are terrible

Looks like they're pretty good actually. There's a review under KS watches for the BLNR, and the BLRO appeared in the BLNR thread a few days ago.

Also ARF have never done a bi coloured ceramic bezel before - I don't know why folks think that they're suddenly going to get everything right. Their Sub has been going backwards for the last 6 months.

Last edited:

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Looks like they're pretty good actually. There's a review under KS watches for the BLNR, and the BLRO appeared in the BLNR thread a few days ago.

Also ARF have never done a bi coloured ceramic bezel before - I don't know why folks think that they're suddenly going to get everything right. Their Sub has been going backwards for the last 6 months.

Your totally right. I dont expect ARF will do it at all im just saying there is no good GMT rep thats all. At least IMO

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe

Where i can find this thread ?

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
But pepsi and batman bezels are terrible

They are not that bad, considering the price and what the gen goes for. Yes the digits are a bit thinner but overall the GMF is a nice piece, and the best rep we can get at the moment.