• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116710 GMT Master 2 (CHS Movement) - Waiting Room

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Well that's not that bad as I had a lot of unexpected expenses this month. So I sent my CHS for a nice service to get it nice and clean as it'll have to last until these fellas decide to launch the 3186!

Plus Ginault is supposed to l'au ch their new Ocean Rover 2 in a couple of weeks, so I'll lock my wallet right now...

Reactions: packerjames95

ChinoWolf

Certified
29/10/17
USA
I understand we all want a fully cloned 3186 but we shouldn't be wasting our time waiting just base on some rumors. If you like a GMT, I think you should just order a Noob CHS and wear it until the fully cloned 3186 comes out (or not). If it does come out in the near future, just sell the Noob and get the new clone. I know the CHS 3136 movement Noob has is a junk but if you follow the instructions to set the time you shouldn't have any problems. At least it visually is the closet to gen right now.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I understand we all want a fully cloned 3186 but we shouldn't be wasting our time waiting just base on some rumors. If you like a GMT, I think you should just order a Noob CHS and wear it until the fully cloned 3186 comes out (or not). If it does come out in the near future, just sell the Noob and get the new clone. I know the CHS 3136 movement Noob has is a junk but if you follow the instructions to set the time you shouldn't have any problems. At least it visually is the closet to gen right now.

That's exactly what I did indeed. Fine point, sir.

PETROLHE4D

Known Member
21/1/19
The New CHS from Noob Im being told isn’t that bad. And also I have talked some people who owns a CHS years ago with no problem.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando RWI

Last edited:

Saulgman

Certified
21/9/16

I’m sorry for asking - But what are the instructions for setting the time mate? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtlogan89

Horology Curious
21/4/19
Hey ya'll,

I know this isn't set in stone, but I got a message from Jennifer at puretime today. she said, "GMT-Master II 116710 BLNR Black/Blue Ceramic 904L Steel 1:1 Noob Best Edition A3187 (Correct Hand Stack) is the best quality but ARF will release a new model in a month. we suggest you wait and get the ARF version"

Not much help, but it's still a dim light at the end of this long tunnel.

Reactions: HauntedHat

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
​​​The new model must be really coming if they are actually telling you NOT to send them your money right now...

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
Hahah and nobody will buy it because ARF will use the same shitty BOLD date font as usual ....

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
I can wait.

If ARF screw it up with their crap date wheel (and lets face it - they're going to) and the movement is bad the GMF is a good alternative.

The CHS thing is 'relevant', to some, once every 12 hours.

Reactions: jykk6969